Abbreviations?

Silentcrypt - Dreamweaver
Silentcrypt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I hear people talking about TT 1-1 1-2 etc etc. What are these? Dungeons? pvp zones? world bosses? New to game and just curious as to what the different abbreviations you hear in this game if they are any different from other MMO's.
Post edited by Silentcrypt - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TT = Twilight Temple. It's an instance that is run to give materials for crafting various upper-level equipment. You'll occasionally hear it called HH as well.

It has 9 versions, going from 1-1 to 3-3. Each version has different difficulty and drops.
  • OpalAthame - Dreamweaver
    OpalAthame - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I made this for my faction forums so I just copt and pasted it for you

CS ---Crazy stone. A daily quest you can do after level 30.

SP --- Secrect passage. The Dungeon type place you go to for FB29, Bh29, Shade Edio, Dismal Shade and Silver Frost, and some quests.

FB -- Final battle \ Call To Duty. Every 9 levels after level 9 (except the 49 is moved to 51 I have no clue why) You have to go into a dungeon and get to the boss(s) and kill them for your Spiritual Cultivation quest. When you get your fb please let the faction or all you friends know because you will definetly need a squad.

BH -- Bounty Hunter. After level 40 there is a daily quest where you have to kill an fb boss. From level 40-50 its the fb29 boss, from 50-60 it's fb39 bosses and so on.

FQ -- Friendship Quest.

MQ -- Marriage Quest. Players that are married get a daily quest. It can be anything from picking flowers to killing a couple of very hard bosses.

DQ -- Dragon Quest.

FC --Frost Covered City.

TT -- Twilight Temple. Twilight Temple is an instance dungeon that can be accessed by players that are level 60 or above. Unlike FBs, this dungeon does not offer reputation or experience rewards. Instead, its valued for the crafting materials that can be collected from a successful run.

KS -- Kill Steal. If you attack a mob or boss and someone thats not in your squad finishes it off, that is kill stealing and although not bannable, is highly discouraged and against game ethics.

DD -- Damage dealers. Classes that don't have a special task(Healing, tanking, pulling)
    are mainly for kicking ****. (BladeMaster, Archer, Wizard, Assassin, Psychic)

BB -- Blue Bubble. Cleric skill that keeps all nearby party members healed.

RB ---Red Bubble. Cleric skill that increses channeling time for all nearby squad members.

BM -- BladeMaster. Human class and a DD.

HA -- Heavy Armor.

LA ---Light Armor.

AA -- Arcane Armor.

NPC -- Non-Playing Character. Merchant, Tailor, Apothocary etc
  • KorreCon - Harshlands
    KorreCon - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Technically what you said was wrong this:

FB -- Final battle \ Call To Duty. Every 9 levels after level 9 (except the 49 is moved to 51 I have no clue why) You have to go into a dungeon and get to the boss(s) and kill them for your Spiritual Cultivation quest. When you get your fb please let the faction or all you friends know because you will definetly need a squad.

It is every 10 levels and starts on level 19 with the exception of 49 which is really 51 It is not every 9 levels it is every 10 levels on the 9. I believe that is what you were trying to say. b:laughb:pleasedb:victoryb:victory
  • sherrie#9779
    sherrie#9779 Posts: 1 Arc User
    So helpful for a struggling new Veno player who has no experience with these type of games. I've only recently been allowed to play them. Been having a hard time understanding chat, but this really helps me. I have been wanting to help people, but was not certain how. Recovering from cancer and surgery, have lots of time when I can think straight, to play. I've made so many mistakes and people mad without realizing it. Learning and you've helped. Thanks for making me smile.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Wow. Almost a 7 year necro...

*gets sniper*
    *kills zombie*​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.