Need a tank pet >.<

LadyXerxes - Lost City
LadyXerxes - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
anyone got a glacial walker close to my level that they want to sell? b:thanks
Post edited by LadyXerxes - Lost City on

Comments

• Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Go catch one, then go sit down in cube. Fastest pet leveling available at the moment.
  • LadyXerxes - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    yarlly. i know this already and have a lowbie one. i just don't have the patience to sit in one spot for four hours, hence the question "anyone got one" rather than "how do i level one" b:chuckle
  • Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I am well aware you asked if anyone had one, but the fact that your asking brings me to wonder why the hell someone would have a lvl 74 regular pet.
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i got a level 88 one ^_^ lol. but i'm still waiting for a battle pet pack sale to get a herc
  • LadyXerxes - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I am well aware you asked if anyone had one, but the fact that your asking brings me to wonder why the hell someone would have a lvl 74 regular pet.

1) i didn't ask for one exactly my level

2) people do sometimes ditch their old pets when they get hercs or buy ones with better skills rather than paying to upgrade the skills themselves

3) what's your problem with my asking anyway? if you can't help, why make a big deal out it?

@SupaRoyalty battlepet pack sale when o.O

maybe i should just trade the championship scroll i got out of the tiger packs for some SoF...but then i'm back to 4 hours of sitting in one place to level it myself lol.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You could probably always pay someone to level one for you if you're not interested in sitting in cube doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!