Invalid Username/Password?

Options
Traz - Dreamweaver
Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
As you can see I can login here fine and also the main site, but when I go on the game client and put in the same user/pass it says it's invalid what's going on :S. I'm not sure what's going on with my account but can a GM please take a look at it. This doesn't make any sense to me.
BladedZero - Sanctuary
"Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
Post edited by Traz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eeyrie - Sanctuary
    Eeyrie - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I have the exact same problem, can login to the forums obviously, yet trying to login to game I get "Incorrect account name or password".

I can login to the game on another account of mine, so no idea what's going on, knowing someone else has the same problem is kind of a relief though.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah I went to my alt account and logged in perfectly fine. I also tried a different computer with the same result so this has to be a server issue communicating to the database. I'm getting frustrated -_-

EDIT: I'll try to reinstall for the fun of it but i'm already certain it's not a client issue so :\

EDIT: tried to reinstall same result, I can get on alt account fine and login to forums/website with this account but I cannot get onto the game.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Eeyrie - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was kinda hoping it would of sorted it self out so i could play again, but no such luck, same error message when i try to login with this account.

Hopefully it gets sorted soon, really dislike playing on low level alts at the moment.
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Banned maybe?
  • Eeyrie - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Banned maybe?

Haven't done anything to warrant a ban so I don't think so, would also expect them to send some sort of notification if that was the case.
This discussion has been closed.