Need Gm Now Please

Options
Jenovadeath - Lost City
Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
b:angry K i had my shop up in archosaurs west district and someone drug a guard to my character somehow and got me killed costing me a doll and <.< around 8k off a hp charm this is bs cause i know im well away from the guards area there no other way that they could have gotten me other than someone dragging him to me i need a GM to plz look at this now cause there is no longer a way to get to the live chat support by clicking the gm button in game it takes you to ur data base that you still cant get to live support from b:angry i want my doll back and the hp back off my charm its gonna cost me when i res and the person responsible for dragging the guards around through archosaur west dist banned for doing so b:angry
Post edited by Jenovadeath - Lost City on

Comments

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You can get live chat or submit a ticket after going to our support page, but only if you are unable to find your solution by searching the database. This system is in place so that users with common issues can find their solution and get in game without having to wait for an available GM.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.