3* Decomposition Rate Changed?

Options
Chillum - Dreamweaver
Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
I went to decompose a couple of 3 star items I have for mirages and it appears as though the amount of mirages you get for them have changed. All equipes have been fully repaired.

3* Cuisses of Antiquity, Grade 9, 15k decompose fee, 2 mirages (previously 3 mirages)
3* Rocking Thunder Helmet, Grade 10, 20k decompose fee, 2 mirages (previously 4 mirages)

I haven't checked with ornaments yet to see if there is a difference.

I took a chance that it might be a display bug with the 3* Cuisses of Antiquity but it wasn't and got 2 mirages. I didn't go through with it for the Rocking Thunder Helmet.

I would appreciated confirmation if this is a change or a bug.

Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Chillum - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've now had a chance to try ornaments which on first glance, do not appear to be affected.

3* Dream of Reality Mag ring, 25k decomposition fee showed and gave 5 mirages.

This issue is odd.

I also posted a link to this thread as well as the contents of it in the bugs thread seeing as I was unsure if this post would be enough or not.

Upon checking the bug thread again, it would seem someone has removed that post. I take it that this thread would suffice?

Regards.

Edit: This would fit in with post #3 as the item decomposed was a OHT 3* item
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celebean
    celebean Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Apparently the mirage rates are still the same for player crafted items, but it's changed for loot drops...
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd like to point to this thread as well in the general forum, more on the same subject.. and another possible nerf.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=686722
This discussion has been closed.