puppies ponder n pw XD

124»

Comments

• Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There are A ion private servers, you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • Acuity - Archosaur
    Acuity - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There are A ion private servers, you know.

Shh, don't tell her that, or she'll get a high level there and tell everyone on the official how experienced she is because of it!
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    My thoughts in red
    actually, loser, i think i'm better than you :)

i know more about BM, and I think I could beat you in a duel as well as 1 v 1. I think you are nothing.Youve not once proven in game or on the forums you know jack about your class, sorry but I dont play a bm so i cant say for sure, but other BMs ive asked have told me NO

either way... you are against CSers?OK i was and am the biggest hater of Horacling , but Half this server does it, so I dont condone it but I dont care anymore, we all get to 70 and it all goes slow after that anyways
    the only reason you are aloud to play this game is cuz of them. You are too poor to play a game that cost money so you rely on them to pay the bills and then you cry when they pwn you. csers have just as much experience as you. they simply get more out of that experience.
    PS im from DW server, There Dragoonz payed for this server, go ask around the forums b:thanks he spent enough to fund the game for a month all by his lonesome and thank god for it

i won't tell you my name in ragequit,this makes me suspect you were not in rq just cus im a suspicious person
    and i have nothing to prove to you. there are onlyl like 6 people on this forum that flame mebecause your flamable,. or is that infamable
    . you are one of them. the reason? idk.. it could be that you are jealous of me.i think you just annoy them you know nothing about you. you have likely never seen me pvp and if you have, you would know that I am not a noob at it. you have never pvped me yourself. you know nothing about me. you LOOK for things to flame me about. You are exactly that. a flamer.

get a life loser. you know, i may spend money on this game, but thats because i don't have alot of time to spend on this game.this is an out and out lie that youve told since day one, when ive asked others , they say your on , or were on constantly
    I would MUCH rather be a horecler or w.e you call it, than some loser who how no school, job, or bf because she sits no her fat bottom and games it up, and then gets admired because she levels the "legit" way. i have a life. maybe you should get one too.
    i have a legit diesies that keeps me here am i cool now ^^

anyway, i am done with PW,this is all win so you don't have to worry about another high lvl pwning youno cares if they lose to anyone i dont think thats what made us so annoyed, its just the way you think you know soo much about a game you obvouisly knew NOTHING about
    , and then crying that they are horeacles because I am off to play ****. a pay to play game that cost 15 dollers a month.Id rather play hello island kitty adventure
    Something you likely can't afford because you are too fat rotting your life away on PW while you spam the forums with your condescending bull pointing out everyones flaws in an attempt to make yourself look proINsert Free plug for PWE incoming game Battle of Immortals,
    and hopeing for acceptance from your peers since you could never get any in school. the reason why? because your a loser. noone likes losers, and a game like PW is the only place you can go to avoid being a loser. the problem with that is you have to FAIL even MORe at life simply to be anything other than a loser in this game.

the moral of the story is... some of us have lives. get one. and stop relying on us to pay for your PW so that you can rot away your life in front of your computer screen instead of getting a job.Then again i get along with 99% of those csers, even though it can be annoying sometimes, but most are good folks even the ones that are jerks sometimesb:cute

whats that? you have a job? but you don't want to waste your money on a dumb game? a dumb game that is just fun yet you put away 12 hours a day in it just to be pro? 12 hours... say you get payed 12 dollars a hour.. thats 120 dollars in gameing time a DAY simply to hav fun... when.. you could play 4 hours.. spend 40 dollars.. and save 80 dollars worth of your time? yeah that makes sense loser.

at least in ****, everyone pays their own bill, and doesnt cry about others paying for a game. they ALL pay an even ammount.
    This is all win, do i get credit for your ragequit, or do we all have to share, RIP Puppygirl Archos best BM ever
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This thread is full of internet win.

I am so glad I stopped in this forum. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2010

i know more about BM, and I think I could beat you in a duel as well as 1 v 1. I think you are nothing.

either way... you are against CSers? the only reason you are aloud to play this game is cuz of them. You are too poor to play a game that cost money so you rely on them to pay the bills and then you cry when they pwn you. csers have just as much experience as you. they simply get more out of that experience.

i won't tell you my name in ragequit, and i have nothing to prove to you. there are onlyl like 6 people on this forum that flame me. you are one of them. the reason? idk.. it could be that you are jealous of me. you know nothing about you. you have likely never seen me pvp and if you have, you would know that I am not a noob at it. you have never pvped me yourself. you know nothing about me. you LOOK for things to flame me about. You are exactly that. a flamer.

get a life loser. you know, i may spend money on this game, but thats because i don't have alot of time to spend on this game. I would MUCH rather be a horecler or w.e you call it, than some loser who how no school, job, or bf because she sits no her fat bottom and games it up, and then gets admired because she levels the "legit" way. i have a life. maybe you should get one too.

anyway, i am done with PW, so you don't have to worry about another high lvl pwning you, and then crying that they are horeacles because I am off to play ****. a pay to play game that cost 15 dollers a month. Something you likely can't afford because you are too fat rotting your life away on PW while you spam the forums with your condescending bull pointing out everyones flaws in an attempt to make yourself look pro, and hopeing for acceptance from your peers since you could never get any in school. the reason why? because your a loser. noone likes losers, and a game like PW is the only place you can go to avoid being a loser. the problem with that is you have to FAIL even MORe at life simply to be anything other than a loser in this game.

the moral of the story is... some of us have lives. get one. and stop relying on us to pay for your PW so that you can rot away your life in front of your computer screen instead of getting a job.

whats that? you have a job? but you don't want to waste your money on a dumb game? a dumb game that is just fun yet you put away 12 hours a day in it just to be pro? 12 hours... say you get payed 12 dollars a hour.. thats 120 dollars in gameing time a DAY simply to hav fun... when.. you could play 4 hours.. spend 40 dollars.. and save 80 dollars worth of your time? yeah that makes sense loser.

at least in ****, everyone pays their own bill, and doesnt cry about others paying for a game. they ALL pay an even ammount.

1.You think you're better than us?True,but the fact is you're not.
    2.The only thing that tells me you are a better BM is the fact you have a lvl 110 which isn't possible on the server
    3.This game doesn't cost money to play.
    4.CS-ers having the same experience as non-CS-ers only happens when the said CS-er doesnt spend all day killing the same monster for oracle or hyper exp to lvl 20
    5.I have characters in Tao,Radiance and Enrage.I'm not gonna tell you what the names are
    6.Yes,i agree.You have nothing to prove to us except the fact that you have no brains
    7.The rest can't be bothered to flame you,because they have all died laughing and FYI,not everyone who plays PWI reads the forums.
    8.You decide to tell the world what you do and you come back and tell us we don't know anything about you when half your lfie in PWI is there.
    9.Let's see.A 13 year old lecturing her seniors about having no life,school,job and bf.
    10.Do you have a job?
    11.Do you understand what love is since you want to preach about Boy-Girl Relationships
    12.With you English and way you type,I seriously think you don't go to school
    13.You don't know anything about us.What makes you think we don't have a life.
    14.Worry about you pwning me?I think I would only worry about that when you
    15.Not spending money on this game is not equal to not having money.
    16.Your parents are the ones paying.Shut up about us having no money.
    17.We're not relying on you to pay for us.
    18.We're not even paid to play this game.
    19.Your logic makes no sense.
    20.Wait till you get a job and earn your own money then come and tell us off
    21.You're funnily ironic
    22.If you don't have time to play a game,don't play it.
    23.Stop relying on your parents to pay for your PW and life so that you can rot away your life in front of your computer screen instead of getting a job.
  • Puppygirl - Archosaur
    Puppygirl - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    y wud i rage.. if i wanted 2 rage id just pay another 100 dollars.. get higher lvl then all u n kill u... i dont have 2 rage i just tell the truth
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    y wud i rage.. if i wanted 2 rage id just pay another 100 dollars.. get higher lvl then all u n kill u... i dont have 2 rage i just tell the truth

$100?

Hahahah, poor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    edited April 2010

Im just gonna reiterate what i said before

I come from Dream Weaver,

Ive seen folks with some decked out quips and i know from being told that , they have in fact spent multiple thousands of dollars on it.

100 bucks dont impress me,

Wanna impress me, buy a Warsoul, then I will be like OMGb:shocked
    Who altered my siggy im
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Guys, Enough Wall-O-Texting keep the flames to one liners so i can actually be bothered to read them!

Also, you might not want to admit you play private servers lmfao thats like stealing from a bank, walking in the next day and telling them you robbed them, and its actually illegal and will most likely get you ban hammered if gms actually cared about the archasour board.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Ascii we love you come back to archo :)
    Who altered my siggy im
  • Puppygirl - Archosaur
    Puppygirl - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LVL 20 in **** now XD ban me all u want.. only poor people who cant afford 2 play p2p games play those... that or they pay, n then the poor people whine that they use CS

the moral of the story. i so dislike poor people.
    edited April 2010
    LVL 20 in **** now XD ban me all u want.. only poor people who cant afford 2 play p2p games play those... that or they pay, n then the poor people whine that they use CS

1.There's no story in there.
    2.Like I said,not playing a P2P game doesn't mean we don't have the means to play it
    3.This coming from a 13 year old girl whose parents pay for everything is just hilarious
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2010

spoilt child is spoilt
    once again leme mention, u are nothing special, ur just some rejected girl in the world who claims she has a life, yet ur already lvl 20 on ****, lullifemuch?

i got to level 24 on **** in 1-2 weeks of playing it casualy, seems uve been playing it a few days and ur lvl 20, again, lullifemuch?

btw u should stop making the poor ppl jokes cos u have no money irl, its ur parents money, so have fun living under ur parents roof with free money, if the day comes ur eventualy independent and ur parents arnt chucking money at u, lets see how far u get in life, cos ur gonna crash and burn.

fyi im in college heading to uni next september, im not poor, and i played the crapy p2p game ur on. also a 2nd fyi, ull see how that game becomes uber **** at lvl 30-40+.
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    LVL 20 in **** now XD
    What private server are you playing? :o

You must hate yourself then - you most likely don't have a dollar to your name. You're just using your dad's money. Get over yourself.

Ascii: My trolls have been mostly one-liners. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    y wud i rage.. if i wanted 2 rage id just have my parents pay another 100 dollars.. get higher lvl then all u n kill u... i dont have 2 rage i just tell the truth

Fixed it for ya.
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Fixed it for ya.

I like how she said it like it was some big amount of money too. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i know more about BM, and I think I could beat you in a duel as well as 1 v 1. I think you are nothing.
    csers have just as much experience as you. they simply get more out of that experience.
    i have nothing to prove to you.
    there are onlyl like 6 people on this forum that flame me.
    you are jealous of me.
    you know nothing about you.
    you have likely never seen me pvp and if you have, you would know that I am not a noob at it.
    i don't have alot of time to spend on this game.
    anyway, i am done with PW, so you don't have to worry about another high lvl pwning you, and then crying that they are horeacles
    noone likes losers
    you don't want to waste your money on a dumb game?

I lol'd.

My favorite:
    csers have just as much experience as you. they simply get more out of that experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited April 2010
    I forgot to add:
    Fail logic is fail-est of the fail
  • XXSairaXx - Archosaur
    XXSairaXx - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    QQ no fair I want Nova to come hold me again. :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:sadb:cryb:surrender

If you all thought this was good go to BM forum and read the PvP guide. It's been so hard for me to hold my tongue...i apologize to all for what you might read there....
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    b:sadb:cryb:surrender

If you all thought this was good go to BM forum and read the PvP guide. It's been so hard for me to hold my tongue...i apologize to all for what you might read there....

True.I suggest the Mods and GMs sticky it and change the title to:
    Jokes for People who know how to PvP
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This is one of the worst troll threads I've ever seen.
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    Nephane - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This is one of the worst troll threads I've ever seen.

I think I am disappoint. If I'm not, I'm just too tired to give a $hit.
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    7.The rest can't be bothered to flame you,because they have all died laughing.

^this lolz

Every page was a blast b:laugh
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • NEFERTlTl - Archosaur
    NEFERTlTl - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    actually, loser, i think i'm better than you :) Aww, That would actually hurt me if you could actually prove to me once that you could actually think...

either way... you are against CSers? the only reason you are aloud to play this game is cuz of them. You are too poor to play a game that cost money so you rely on them to pay the bills and then you cry when they pwn you. csers have just as much experience as you. they simply get more out of that experience.lol wow...see you completely take what I say and others outta context. I am a Cash Shopper Noob I just refuse to spend my money on Oracles...I actually like playing the game through levels...Soo ummm yeah....Major Fail there but not a huge Surprise from you...kinda your thing no?

i won't tell you my name in ragequit, and i have nothing to prove to you. there are onlyl like 6 people on this forum that flame me. you are one of them. the reason? idk.. it could be that you are jealous of me. you know nothing about you. you have likely never seen me pvp and if you have, you would know that I am not a noob at it. you have never pvped me yourself. you know nothing about me. you LOOK for things to flame me about. You are exactly that. a flamer.
    And as I suspected you were never in RQ so please stop name dropping it's sad...your right I personally don't know you considering your not the type of person I hang out with. But I am a very good judge of character and I am judging you on what you have personally said in your own words on forums and by the way you represent yourself in World Chat and game. A flamer huh? Here is a aspect of life you must get over Little girl when you personally post topics people are going to comment on them so be prepared to take in others opinions as well since people will not see your own views as you see them. Thank God for that

get a life loser. you know, i may spend money on this game, but thats because i don't have alot of time to spend on this game. I would MUCH rather be a horecler or w.e you call it, than some loser who how no school, job, or bf because she sits no her fat bottom and games it up, and then gets admired because she levels the "legit" way. i have a life. maybe you should get one too.Blah Blah.....Sounds like World Chat Trash teenage talking. Boring.. Most people work from home since they have the education to be able to sit home and not push a 9-5 job lol so have fun with that Paper or Plastic job hunny. If you would like I could put a picture up for you to so you could check out me "fat bottom" -winks- I think it's quiet nice to be honest with you =P

anyway, i am done with PW, so you don't have to worry about another high lvl pwning you, and then crying that they are horeacles because I am off to play ****. a pay to play game that cost 15 dollers a month. Something you likely can't afford because you are too fat rotting your life away on PW while you spam the forums with your condescending bull pointing out everyones flaws in an attempt to make yourself look pro, and hopeing for acceptance from your peers since you could never get any in school. the reason why? because your a loser. noone likes losers, and a game like PW is the only place you can go to avoid being a loser. the problem with that is you have to FAIL even MORe at life simply to be anything other than a loser in this game.
    Wow.. you know if you read between the lines here I think we just found out the reason why Puppy plays MMORPG's Oh btw you need new insults. I figure from hearing so many you would eventually remember some good ones but I guess your mind is to full of "pro Bm" information to store anymore knowledge up there....-sighs-

lol I hope you enjoy yourself in whatever game you decide to play and I think this should be marked on the pw calender as a National holiday and have some sort of Noob-Free day! ^^ Just a Idea GM's xD

But hey I guess It could always be worse, Oh just so you don't QQ Puppy I was __FOXY__ on LC and Nefertiti , You should log on to LC sometime and let me know My Nix hasn't been red in awhile, and her fav is puppies.
  • MrBladey - Lost City
    MrBladey - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hey Puppy you know that RageQuit only accepted people ages eighteen and older.

Learn to lie.
    For honor...
    For glory...
    FOR E-PEEN!
    edited April 2010
    If b****=female dog,girl=female,puppy=dog,
    does that mean that Puppygirl is a b****?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Enough flaming in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.