Looking for guild

Asheera - Raging Tide
Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
And not just any guild. I'm a bit picky since I'm probably what others would say a no-life hardcore player. And I want to enjoy the most out of this game, which means running challenging content and instances in groups a lot.

I am very active. Played since February (makes around 2 months), and 'only' level 75 but that's because I took many 'breaks' at leveling feeding genies, to farm materials for crafting. Managed to get level 5 in all 4 crafts so far, and on the way to level 6 (almost got all mats for it). So far didn't spend anything on this game either, no plans to but I may in the future. Just saying I didn't buy mats or something from the boutique to improve my crafts or leveling, did this all the hard way and farmed myself. And of course, no power leveling with oracles/hypers to have the fear I'm a noobish oracle baby, quite on the contrary I even did all my quests so far (except a few 74+ quests which I need a group for)

I also enjoy helping my friends and guildies, never cheat/scam/cuss someone I care for, and am not aggressive. Also very fair when it comes to sharing stuff (drops etc), and willing to give a helping hand when needed. But also am not stupid enough so I get scammed, just don't push it thinking I'm an easy target for stealing from.

I don't consider myself 'pro', it is up for others to decide this - although I didn't hear one single time that I was a fail or stupid so far... quite the opposite actually.

I am a newbie in some higher level content I didn't explore, but not a 'noob'. Some of you may think these 2 words are the same and have the same meaning, but not for me, and I'll try to explain what I mean with them.

Newbie... everyone is a newbie at some point, regardless if they are pro at playing so far or not. Nobody is born knowing everything, so everyone needs advice and others who are experienced with more content should try to teach those who don't know. I fall in the newbie category of course, as much as I master lower level instances right now (I don't mean just wtfpwning with massive power an oracle baby that levels to 100 could do... but I know the ins and outs of stuff I've been through) I did not experience any high level content and of course I got no clue about it yet. BUT I am also a very fast learner, and can apply difficult tactics easier than most others. It just takes 1-2 runs max for me to get the hang of it, if I don't even do it properly from the first time if the advice and tactics I get are accurate and detailed with everything I need to know.

Noob on the other hand is someone who is obviously a bit stupid... and annoying. Either starting cussing you when it was their own fault for failing, or those that don't listen and do stupid things. And when you ask them something, they don't answer, just silence. Then of course, they don't follow your advice or what you say, and end up **** up everything. Don't get me wrong I know many people don't generally like to go with someone 'new' because 50% or even more of them fall in the 'noob' category. I can assure you though that I am not even close to this.

I just want to enjoy the game as it's meant to be, farming, doing stuff and having fun in groups. I hope there's a guild out there with people around my level and/or higher, that doesn't mind teaching a newbie the ins and outs of stuff and willing to help me, because I am active and won't disappoint and will help in the future as well. I'd love to do TT/FC/Rebirth/Lunar/Nirvana all day long, with maybe 1 hour or close free time for other stuff I need to do ofc XD

Well I can say, if you need a skilled DDer that knows the class and is very active, never scams or any other dirty cheats like that, and cooperates with friends/guildies, you wouldn't get disappointed with me.

I prefer if you will reply in this thread instead of giving me PMs in game when I could be busy - also be wary that I won't join a guild this instantly, if I will get some replies I will have to think deeply about which one to join, don't want to make a mistake that I will regret later.

(Also, TW is a nice bonus, would love to TW as well)

inb4Rawrghsaystolockitcuznothingaboutinfamyorqqme
First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
Quit.
Post edited by Asheera - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    tl;dr

K.I.S.S

Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    And your favourite color?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    OMFG i think u might be high enough for Infamy now

but also, what rawrgh said b:surrender
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2010

95+ for fish people pl0x
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I think she said she wants to have FUN...b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    inorite?

If you want to have fun go to one of the factions where you can get rolled in 5 minutes.

Nothing says partytime like a five minute loss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    inorite?

If you want to have fun go to one of the factions where you can get rolled in 5 minutes.

Nothing says partytime like a five minute loss.

TW isnt everything in this game... sure at end game its practicly one of the few ways to still have fun but she aint end-game yet and still iv seen a lot of 100s friends that never do tw.

Plus not everyone is a bandwagon jumper some people like said in a lot of other threads prefer a challenge.. and anyways arent u the ones that are always QQing about boring TWs?

Id prefer her to join QQme over Infamy and like i said before dont hate them but dont think people have REAL fun there.But who knows maybe she is one of those people that join those factions rolling others in 5 min just for the pay.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    A level 75 will get destroyed in TW no matter what guild he/she is in.

What would you define as "Real fun" then?

Who cares about pay anyways, I've spent 2mil+ in the past few days just on mirages lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    A level 75 will get destroyed in TW no matter what guild he/she is in.

What would you define as "Real fun" then?

Who cares about pay anyways, I've spent 2mil+ in the past few days just on mirages lol.

Well because she never mentioned tw im guessing one of the things she will have fun with is not listening to drama on fc for a start, although she mentions she works hard which "working hard" and "having fun" dont mix. Considering the lvls in the server and her lvl there aint much fun.. unless she likes chatting all day O.O.But she will catch up to u guys one day, when she wont get so destroyed in tw.. but like i said not everyone looks for tw some others prefer to be dungeon slaves D:

But i think it would be much better if a merge occured bettween the minor factions that are/used to be on the map.. and yes even then they wont be a challenge for Infamy but dont u think its a start and it would bring fun for both Infamy and the attackers?

I know Night said u guys dont tw for fun u do it for territories but im pretty sure a lot of people there are looking for fun tws and maybe hard working people like the OP could be a start for the future..

As for me im too much of a slacker :P

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Well because she never mentioned tw im guessing one of the things she will have fun with is

(Also, TW is a nice bonus, would love to TW as well)
    But i think it would be much better if a merger occured bettween the minor factions that are/used to be on the map.. and yes even then they wont be a challenge for Infamy but dont u think its a start and it would bring fun for both Infamy and the attackers?

Could work. If the top members of QQme and Leviathan merged together they could easily be a very strong faction that would definately give Infamy a run for it's money. Unfortunately merges rarely work out.
    I know Night said u guys dont tw for fun u do it for territories but im pretty sure a lot of people there are looking for fun tws and maybe hard working people like the OP could be a start for the future..

The reasons there aren't any fun TWs is because the other factions cant seem to manage to be able to stand a chance. TW is boring not because Infamy is strong but because the guilds we attack are weak.

But, as fuzzy said on another thread, it's so easy to level, I'd be amazed if the other factions didn't start to match Infamy's numbers of 90+ soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Could work. If the top members of QQme and Leviathan merged together they could easily be a very strong faction that would definately give Infamy a run for it's money. Unfortunately merges rarely work out.

The reasons there aren't any fun TWs is because the other factions cant seem to manage to be able to stand a chance. TW is boring not because Infamy is strong but because the guilds we attack are weak.

But, as fuzzy said on another thread, it's so easy to level, I'd be amazed if the other factions didn't start to match Infamy's numbers of 90+ soon.

That is the problem tho, even if a lot of us get to 90+ like in the other servers.. if people dont have the money to keep up with the gears as good as Infamy's wont be much of a change. Yes i know not everyone in Infamy is a CSer but a big mayority that came from other top factions are. That is my way of seeing things correct me if im wrong. The few times i log on i look at a few peopls gear from infamy and... well iv seen other lvls 90s from other factions and they dont compare.Lets be honest here in this game at high lvl its mostly about who has the better gear.

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    You can get decent gear without cash shopping.

You want to see crazy gear? Look at LuciferV, look at Cayo, the barb that got his TT80 to +10 and then say that Infamy has the 1337 H4X gear.

Problem is lots of people don't work on it. I've squadded with QQme tons of times for TT, look at their gear and see 8x using +1 weapons with grade 6 shards. Gear is an average of +1.

I managed to get all my gear to +3/+4 without spending a dime on this game. My TT90 wrists are already +5, and my boots are already +4. It's so easy to get gear to +5 just using mirages and Tienkang/Tisha stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lets be honest here in this game at high lvl its mostly about who has the better gear.

Wow, now that u mention it...I thought f2p mmorpgs are called like that cuz u don't have to spend money to roll everyone else O:
    Problem is lots of people don't work on it. I've squadded with QQme tons of times for TT, look at their gear and see 8x using +1 weapons with grade 6 shards. Gear is an average of +1.

I managed to get all my gear to +3/+4 without spending a dime on this game. My TT90 wrists are already +5, and my boots are already +4. It's so easy to get gear to +5 just using mirages and Tienkang/Tisha stones.

Yeah, I don't know why they don't refine their <90 gear that high. Stupid ppl, I told them they shall put all their money in that gear b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Hmm u are right, i guess we'll see what happens when the rest of the server manages to be high enough.

EDIT: Not in this game fap D: in HT there is the most crappy bm on the server and because hes the bm with the best gear only other highly geared ppl can take him down and im talking about ppl with atleast +9 in their gear.

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Lol Rawrgh went from not in Infamy to Infamy loverboy pretty fast. GL with that, your hard work is accomplishing much.

I can't speak for any other faction but QQme is the faction i'm in. It was made for the sole purpose of having fun and enjoying ourselves together. We are somewhat hardcore no lifers as well and demand sexcellence from all members. We'd rather not be the most powerful faction on the map, and rather have 100 nice folks that can get to know each other than 200 wierdos in the faction just because of their levels. If you want a country club for the high levels look that way ^^^

Anyways apply at qqme.mmoguildsites.com if interested.

Pros
    Fun
    Active
    We do a lot of in game activities with factions like a probably 20 times more world bosses than all the other factions put together.
    We are not Infamy

Cons
    Faction has lots of haters
    Faction has one or two people that probably run their mouth more than they should.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Not really, just don't see the point in "Infamy doesn't have fun because they win TWs in 5 minutes"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sheesh guys about my long post... yes I realize now it's a wall of text didn't know it will end up this big at first I just was writing all I wanted to say. It's nice to joke and all but not everything is a joke, and this is a serious matter for me (maybe not for you :P) so yeah I do apologize for being this long but I wanted to cover details b:surrender

And about TWs... Doesn't matter much now anyway, with only a few factions owning land. There will be soon only fights against Infamy or factions that can defend against it (if Infamy doesn't take whole map) so we just gotta hope there will be some people dedicated in some fac to get strong enough to challenge Infamy. By we I mean all of us, Infamy included, they can only have fun if someone is challenging for them - rolling a TW in 5 min, or getting rolled yourself in 5 min, is the same non-fun from both sides.

And thanks Man I'm considering it but as I said before I'm not rushing this have to think for a bit ^^
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ...demand sexcellence...

Fuzzy almost fell out of his chair he laugh so hard! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, I don't know why they don't refine their <90 gear that high. Stupid ppl, I told them they shall put all their money in that gear

Difference between putting all your money into it and getting it to something simple like +3 which can be easily done with mirages. The only gear I've put money into getting past +3 myself is gear I know I'll be using past level 90, like my cape of tauran chieftan and helm of aqua viciousness.

Not just QQme, seen people in Leviathan, Infamy and pretty much every guild running around with +1 gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I run around with some +1 gears.. b:surrender
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    less QQ and moar
    <=====
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Rawrgh stop posting on topic b:cry

less QQ and moar
    <=====

Less QQ and more p3nor? What?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    I think he means less QQ and more picture of an archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    OMFG shes almost 80
    :O and im almost 70!
    b:shocked and Fap is almost 100! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)