Physic skills

galhas
galhas Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Psychic
I'm sorry if there is already a thread about this but, what skill should i learn? Black vodoo or white vodoo?
I'm really sorry i'm still a big noob in this game... hope you can help me.
Post edited by galhas on

Comments

• Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Its best to learn both! White voodoo you can leave at about lvl 5 or so and it'll give you a good def boost without damaging your attack too much.

But black voodoo is your priority. :)
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • galhas
    galhas Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thanks a lot for the fast reply
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    No worries, Im a total forum ninja!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryukage
    ryukage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Its best to learn both! White voodoo you can leave at about lvl 5 or so and it'll give you a good def boost without damaging your attack too much.

But black voodoo is your priority. :)

Half-right. White Voodoo needs to be maxed if you plan to be skillful and efficient. The only times WV should even be on are times where your DPS isn't absolutely critical anyway (times when survival > damage output). Keeping that in mind, it does you no good to under-level this crucially helpful survival skill. If you don't max it by 6x levels, you really are missing out. It's one of the things that makes being pure magic awesome, because you can still (when necessary) shrug off otherwise fatal hits.

As for inflicting damage with WV on, this is where Torrent, Sandtrap, and Soulburn come into play.

----
    All that aside, Black Voodoo is indeed the higher priority, and you do indeed need to have both at your disposal.
  • XKi - Lost City
    XKi - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    maxed white voodoo is also good if you're looking to hunt down a stealthed sin......not saying i've killed too many stealthed though b:cry
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Ah well, guess I got owned. I've got mine on about 8 at the moment, all my coins are going into Earth Vector and glacial b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]