Lost Fash

Ceojoker - Harshlands
Ceojoker - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
Okay, i just made my new archer toon, and it was so much better than playing a bm. i decided to transfer the fashion item to my archer, i went to the mailbox, sent first 1 mail with only text, only to check, and then sent the other mail containing the fashion. when i checked my archer he only got the one without anything in, help?

Comments

• Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Did you make sure that it was sent to the same name? that could be the problem, and if it is your out of luck. Also when you send mail with stuff in it it takes 1 hr to send, so maybe you didnt wait that time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Ceojoker - Harshlands
    Ceojoker - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh, i didnt wait, thank you so much, thought i had lost it. b:pleased
    Edit: I got it, didnt know about the 1 hour stuff. My thanks goes to krisnda for pointing it out :)
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No problem, and when you send something with a item, it should tell you "Mail sent succesfully, it will arive in 1 hour"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
This discussion has been closed.