I have failed

Options
124»

Comments

• OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If I'm using a charm, I really don't care if it ticks. I bought it for that reason. Gotta say this is an interesting thread, nice to get a lot of people's opinions.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Don't level up IH high, and use something else till then. Everyone expects a clerics main healing skill to be IH. So when the time comes, use IH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drakva - Dreamweaver
    Drakva - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Don't level up IH high, and use something else till then. Everyone expects a clerics main healing skill to be IH. So when the time comes, use IH.

Don't level up IH...

Everything I know is wrong! b:shocked

Edit: Alright, misunderstood the post. I suppose that would work, but wouldn't that be killing your ability to heal when you want to be serious?

You might be able to get away with "the damage must have kicked in before the healing ticked" btw. b:laugh
    Using macros is like drinking...do it responsibly.
    Also, did you know clerics can heal themselves? b:puzzled
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Actually, best way is this (yes, Ive tried it), Make sure you are out of range with your party heals, throw him 1-2 blessing of the purehearted, then a party heal, if he hasn't ticked in that party heal, throw one more by "oops". You will tick most barbs charms on a decent boss by then.

I will let your charm tick if you QQ about charm ticks... I use WAY more charm than you in an instance so you can **** about your one, or Ill give you ticks to QQ about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

I am confused.Why not lvl up IH as high as you can and what would that something else be?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.