windows 7 ?

Fuzzyniko - Dreamweaver
Fuzzyniko - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
are there any plans to update game to run on windows 7 any time soon ? I can only play on my old comp and its killing me
Post edited by Fuzzyniko - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Don't you have the option to run the game in compatibility mode? (I don't have Windows 7, but I know that this works with Windows 95 games on Vista)
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Teumessia - Heavens Tear
    Teumessia - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It already works on win7, even without compatibility mode.
  • Fuzzyniko - Dreamweaver
    Fuzzyniko - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ok i'll try it again . the last time i looked it was not compatible yet . thanks all
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    PWI has always been playable on Windows 7.

The main issues people have is that they upgrade thinking their drivers will work on windows 7 for their audio or graphics when sometimes they don't, or there aren't any drivers for 7 for their system (like on laptops as an example).
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    pwi runs stellar on win7. moved from vista, best idea of my gaming experience
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
This discussion has been closed.