genie luck point question

Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
ok well iv been reading guides about genies and im still a little unsure of the luck point thing i know that it is how u tell if a genie is worth$$$$ or if it sucks. well in this one guide i read it siad somthing about green being **** yellow and orange and all these dif colers to say wat one is the best. well wat i am wondering is when i have my genie at lvl 10 or w.e when it tells me my luck will it be that coloer right away or dose it always start green and later onw hen u lvl up it becomes a better coler ? like my genie i ahve right now lvl 35 with 21/30 luck points is that bad.so pretty much i would just like to know abit more about how the luck point systam works and like how to tell if ur genie is worth lvling and selling or lvl and keeping for ur self.

thanx for the help. hopfully u understand my question sry about the spelling
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    21/30 LP is actually very VERY nice.

Green LP genie's aren't worth much at all really :/
    Anything above green LP is worth a good amount.

gold being the highest.

Besides this I can't tell you much.
  • Canadagirlx - Dreamweaver
    Canadagirlx - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    From what I've learned about genie LP's it's all about luck, You either have a lucky genie or a non lucky genie. If you end up with a **** genie just decompose it and make a new one. Both my hubby and I are working on our genies so far nothing affects the LP it's all just based on luck. (hence why it's called lucky points) As far as genie pricing I can't tell you much there they vary from genie to genie it just depends on the lucky points. I nor my Hubby infuse our genies with our own spirit or EXP unless we have like an outrageous amount of Spirit like he does atm. Anywhere from 8-10 LP every 10 lvls is good for your genie if you get a **** lp one lvl say it's 1/10 lp the first level trash it and make a new one. That's what i've been doing but it's all up to you :) b:pleased
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    oh ok i think i understand so right now my genie is jsut ok bc its 21/30 so i get about 7 points ea lvl bc its lvl 35 so that would be a ok genie then ? even tho under lucky points it shows green right now dose that change when it gets higher lvl or no ? like i dont understand how it is unlucky if its geting 7 points a lvl on avrage
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    try reading this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    21/30 lucky points isn't all that great. If you're trying to raise a lucky genie, you pretty much need 8/10 lucky points per 10 levels to get a 3rd evolution genie at lvl 80. You get the final evolution after your genie gets 61 lucky points or more. 61/80 is nice but isn't really all that great either. I see them for sale for around 5-6m... maybe a little more if it's clean and unstatted. 61/70 would probably get you 10-15m comparatively as it has a better chance of passing 71 lucky points. A lvl 30 genie, even if it's 30/30 doesn't sell for a whole lot because it doesn't take much exp/spirit to make and isn't guaranteed the final evolution.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    oh i wasnt planing on selling it yet i just would like to know if it will be **** by the time its high lvl so i know if i shoudl trash it or keep working on it and the stats/skills r all fresh
    edited April 2010
    oh i wasnt planing on selling it yet i just would like to know if it will be **** by the time its high lvl so i know if i shoudl trash it or keep working on it and the stats/skills r all fresh

At 21/30 it's hard to say. You could get lucky and get 40 points in the next 40 levels, which is what you'd need for the final evolution. If that doesn't matter for you, then it's ok, I dont' care about the final evolution as much as I do the extra points you get to stat. Genies with high lucky points at later levels are really overpowered and very desirable.
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    oh ok so i should just watch my luck points and if they start to falter alot just sell the genie for cheap and get a new one untill i get lucky. also thanx for the help now i have abit of a understanding on how luck poitns work
    edited April 2010
    oh ok so i should just watch my luck points and if they start to falter alot just sell the genie for cheap and get a new one untill i get lucky. also thanx for the help now i have abit of a understanding on how luck poitns work

Well... I know a few people that had genies start off bad and then get really lucky as they leveled later on. However, the best way I know of to try to get a lucky genie is by doing them in batches, except you probably won't have the free spirit to do so.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    In my experience with genies...

The ones that have managed to get to 61+ were all decently 8-10 LP and never less than 4 if it was a bad LP draw. Other genies that have gotten relatively high (5x/8x) and have a chance at getting to 61+ have been 9-10 LP until level 30-40, then 1-3, then anywhere from 4-10.

But that's just the trend I've noticed when raising random genies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    But that's just the trend I've noticed when raising random genies.

Yeah, it's really just a matter of luck. The people that I know have the best luck raise 10 gienes to lvl 10, keep the ones that have 8-10 lucky points, decomp the rest and feed the exp to new genies... once you have 8-10 lvl10 genies, raise them to 20 and keep the ones with 18-20LP and decomp them to feed new lvl1 genies... . Eventually you'll have one or two really nice genies or find out how bad your luck really is.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Who else votes this luck point system is stupid? b:surrender

I'd love to see it removed and just making another way to make your genie grow stronger and get fixed extra points. Especially cuz I kinda hate my luck always it's below average, my first genie I still use to help a bit until I get a decent one is 26/70 b:sad pfft can't even bear to look at it anymore xD
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.