Refuses to install

_Blackjack_ - Lost City
_Blackjack_ - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
Well, this is peachy. I uninstalled the game, then tried to reinstall to fix a previous problem, now when I click the "Install" button, nothing happens.
Post edited by _Blackjack_ - Lost City on

Comments

• _Blackjack_ - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Downloaded the torrent version, same problem, could post a screen if that would help.

Seriously, nothing has helped so far.

I've dropped my firewall, done freaking everything in the install support section.

Im on 64 bit vista ultimate.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It might be Windows, Admin, UAC or antivirus settings that you will need to change so that they aren't blocking the game.

Please Search our Knowledge Base for the terms mentioned above.

If you still need additional help, please tell us what you tried and what errors you got.

Thanks!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited April 2010
    **** it, I just installed it on my dual-booted ubuntu OS

I like how it was easier to install on ubuntu than vista.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What'd you do to run it on ubuntu linux?
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited April 2010
    I just ran it through wine, took a bit of tweaking with registries and such, but **** it.
This discussion has been closed.