The History of Raging Tides.

Sophia - Raging Tide
Sophia - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Start from when the server opened. b:victory

Let's see how much everyone remembers their time here.

(I'm possibly the most boring person on the server so I'm not posting mine.)
Post edited by Sophia - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well i surmise you are talking about TW / Faction history. Not much to say before the map really fills up. Some power factions have only fought one real TW and just existed Too bad in the early weeks there weren't more TW like Insight Vs Aurora.

Lots of factions came and went, there is no shame in their failure. All things have a certain time they are fun, and when the expiration date comes its time to move on.

Me personally I joined resolve randomly, everyone was recruiting 20+ or something on the second day of server. I remember 3 or so days into server when i finally got to lvl 30 and decided to do a few Oracle I's. I went over there and here comes I think it was TeddyBear lvl 70+ wielding calamitie axes. Then Fuzzy popped his head in "Fuzzy was just wondering
    if anyone would like barb buffs."

Resolve didn't do a TW the week all the other factions did, I then joined Empire at the urging of my woman Aresisus. Then he being a faction hopper joined Insight while I being a loyal wolf stayed in Empire. Empire was a pretty nice faction. Then Nimpo Asher Toytank Veritas Carson Pixels, Zorander formed the heart of the QQme faction. Who promtly captured the only land without a faction teleport b:surrender If i had a regret it would be attacking Varden so much. They were off the map once but show resiliency and now have 4 lands.

I'd like to hear some stories of early server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well for me... (Time to have people start QQ about me saying tl;dr)

Raging Tide started in December and I joined on the first day.... The first world chats I saw were from Fuzzy.... (LOL)

I got into Infamy at level 7 when it was actually level 15 (I'm still grateful for that even to today) and the leader was of course NightRage and the director was... Omg I forgot uhh omg O____O Oh no!!!!!!! Oh well I'll go back to see her name in my friends list anyways...

Anyways a few weeks later she quit the game pretty much and a week or two after daddy (Andronikos) became the director.. Oh yeah I forgot, rewind! For our first TW bidding (or was it second oops, yeah it was second), we had a bid fest with Aurora and we got up to 30mil (b:shocked)

The top 3 factions in alphabetical order was Aurora, Infamy and Insight. But then Aurora or was in Insight, I forgot which one crashed, but those two crashed and before I knew it, Infamy was the best faction on the server.

Anyways, thats pretty much the history because it got pretty boring after. Then again, there is QQme but I'm not sure how they're doing currently b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    tl;dr

Anyway, first director was LightRage.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Then Fuzzy popped his head in "Fuzzy was just wondering
    if anyone would like barb buffs."

...and they are still free. alls ya gotta do is ask Fuzzy when you see him. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I got into Infamy at level 7 when it was actually level 15 (I'm still grateful for that even to today) and the leader was of course NightRage
    Nightrage was once a low level? omfg can't be b:shocked
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TL;DR

4 factions empire, aurora, insight, infamy had potential for sick TW's if everyone stuck in their factions. Empire had terrible leadership which lead to me and few others forming QQme which gave Infamy a big boost of 7 & 8x, Empire then rebuilt and re-fell again resulting in a lot more going to Infamy. Aurora then fell (something with cutie eyes?) which lead to a lot of their members going to infamy and insight. Resolve then got banned for fake bidding, which resulted in a lot to infamy and Insight. Insight then fell to a fail leader (cuddlepanda) resulting in a boost to QQme and Infamy. By this point Infamy have 70% of the high levels on the server. QQme Vs Infamy was first true power faction war on server which sadly took what 3-4 months to begin?

IJS this server had so much potential in the beginning and looking back it totally did fail hardcore.

Archosaur is looking pretty sazzy atm with 2 nice PVP TW's taking place in the second week and RED being wiped off the map second week (it gets recycled though so some other noob guild took it later on in the night)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Archosaur is looking pretty sazzy atm with 2 nice PVP TW's taking place in the second week and RED being wiped off the map second week (it gets recycled though so some other noob guild took it later on in the night)
    Well give it a bit more time to see if Archosaur will survive the test of time and drama as good as you might think.

I believe one faction will be a superpower, my bet is on Impulse/Narla/Ashuras, depending which either one of them survives drama while the other 2 fail.

Could work that all 3 will do great though, not saying there won't be any hope.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Asher's tl;dr:

I joined Insight, QQ'ed and left, joined Empire, QQ'ed and left. Nobody liked me on the server, so I took the QQme chant literally and rerolled on another server.

b:kiss
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    BeingHope's list of top factions... b:laughb:laughb:laugh Infamy was nothing until Empire died
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So in the beginning there was a group of babies on the TW map. Tommy was green, Chucky was whatever color Aurora was, Angelica was red, and Dill was blue. They all played with each other and times were good.

Then one day Chucky ran out of room on the playground and got scared and ran off.

Then Dill kept having his voice actor replaced until eventually the producers game up and removed Dill from the show.

Then the other babies got tired of Tommy just giving speeches about bravery and all the epic adventures they would have and all left.

With the other babies gone Angelica just took everyone's toys.

And this is how I choose to remember things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well for me, the one the proberlly did a great impact and isnt on the TW maps are
    -Resolve
    -Insight

Personally they did last some time. Resolve was a good guild with lots of fun memebers with funny times. Resolve downfall was proberlly its "Leader" and yes, it proberlly is for most guilds.

Insight was proberlly the worse way of ending. Leader being **** or wat so ever, either way, miss the times when insight was still on the TW map.

Currently, I cant wait to see what happens next if u ask me. All major guilds are making a stand and most seems strong. Well, Most.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Insight was dead long before mime got "****"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    BeingHope's list of top factions... b:laughb:laughb:laugh Infamy was nothing until Empire died

Yeah... only the first level 3 faction, the first faction to take a land, the first faction to begin recruiting (long before the server started). We were not-sucking long before the rest of the server started sucking.

Week 1: I see Olee as an Insight Marshal. That was enough for me to say "GG Insight."

Week 2: After bidding war with Aurora, I pop on their Vent to ask WTF is up and do they have no idea how much money we have. One of their marshals apologizes and mentions how the leader is an idiot. I remember this sort of morale and am not surprised when they disappear eventually.

I hear stories about Empire's leader disappearing. Leadership bounces around and eventually falls to Kiss_This. GG Empire.

Asher takes a bunch of Empire members. I say GG Empire yet again and chuckle as a couple of my own members go to join QQme.

As I run Gammas everyday, all the Insight I run with seem to hate where they are. They recognize that MrMime is an idiot, and I manage to recruit a few through gamma.

Exodus: Leader Aurora is an idiot, nothing more needs to be said here, he just plain sucked.

I was really disappointed that Resolve died. Forks seemed like a pretty cool guy, and the only other person recruiting post-server.
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lets see, so. Insight wins week 1 day 1 TW the fastest yet those weaklings at that fail faction get red >.> Dreams and Aurora are the surprise TW winners of week 1.

Tophole ragequits Insight in the first instance of what will come to be known as Fish QQ or, lolkanye.

WrongTarget ragequits as director of Insight in a dispute over TW strats (last time he is a factor).

Noob red faction goes on to exterminate the obvious threat of... Dreams...

Couri oracles to lvl 147, makes Leviathan.

Every Officer of Insight thinks they are/should be leader, 1/2 the high levels leave.

Aurora smells blood, decides to attack. Gets turtled by Bloop, Kazeness and I, for 3 hours.

Just when Empire is clearly the strongest on the server drama ensues.

Insight gets some strength back, Olee decides to give daily speeches on faction unity in broken english (seems to be a RT phenomenon).

Resolve fake bids to fend off Empire, the only time since the first 2 hours of the server that Resolve was worth mentioning.

Noob red finally finishes their glorious crusade against brazil... I mean uhhh dreams, jajaja.

Insight rolls Aurora off the map, CutieEyes assures me he will be back, with a warsoul weapon... like the one he made on his last server...

Noob BM bails from sinking ship >.>

Red faction instantly becomes pro and full of win <.<

Moar dramaz in Empire. QQme is formed, a very ambitious faction whose main goals involve waiting around at OT, world chatting, cash shopping, and rerolling on (the new PvP server) Archosaur...

Resolve finally dies, Empire dies, WT steals a nix using TW funds, Mime steals a crapload more TW funds, Insight dies.

Asher quits, QQme's appeal increases 100,000 fold.

Infamy continues to fight the good fight vs non-factors and mobs. Mobs put up a valiant fight.

Infamy starts losing members to QQme (Cause those people wanted real competitive TWs, like the one a few days ago >.>).

Infamy vs QQme war. Concensus in Infamy is a 15 minute roll. Concensus server-wide is 15 minute roll. I guess about 90 minutes. War lasts 2 1/2 hours >.>

Luci takes up permanent residence at OT.

Leviathan starts actually looking strong and stuff >.>

Nimpo goes to jail, or the hospital, or suffers large intestine damage while in jail which lands him in the hospital, idk. QQme dramaz.

Infamy vs QQme round 2. concensus in Infamy is an hour long war, I agree, so does server. War lasts 7 minutes >.>

Infamy takes the whole map, splits into Infamu and QQyou, epic TWs, I wtfpwn NightRage repeatedly, the end, jajaja ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    And then Rawrgh uses armageddon, everyone on the server dies.

Chuck Norris and King Leonidas come out on the ruins.

Me, Chuck Norris, and Leonidas have an epic battle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheLastBarb - Raging Tide
    TheLastBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    And then Rawrgh uses armageddon, everyone on the server dies.

Chuck Norris and King Leonidas come out on the ruins.

Me, Chuck Norris, and Leonidas have an epic battle.

dude, i used armageddon a long time before u did n hence m the last barb alive....

anyways, bk to the topic:

Week 1: Joined Infamy on the first day of the server at lvl 1
    Week 2: Reached lvl 50 n entered pk for the first time....
    Week 3: Killed Olee a few times, he QQ'ed n wat not...then got ganked by his lil frens b:cry
    Week 4: Won 25 mill coins from cube of fate...lucky me b:thanks
    Week 5: More cube of fate
    Week 6: First gamma at lvl 74....full run baby b:pleased
    Week 7: lvl 79...first tournament....first hyper explosion in FC begins
    Week 8: Reached 90....hypers FTW b:cute
    Week 9: Farmed TT for TT90 stuff
    Week 10: Farmed TT for TT90 stuff
    Week 11: Farmed TT for TT90 stuff
    Week 12: Back to hypering....QQme takes its first land..
    Week 13: The world chat drama begins...it was like a trash-talking war
    Week 14: More FC..More TT
    Week 15: Lvl 95....Got sage true form
    Week 16: Lvled from 98-100 in 3 days....yep..thts right
    Week 17: Left Infamy to join QQme.....many other ppl leave Infamy too..First nirvana in the server
    Week 18: The boredom begins...Rolled a bm....

yep thts pretty much....
    Well here I am.....Now who wants their face screwed up by my paw? b:laugh
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    *Remembers the drama that happened after 1 Empire squad ganks another Empire squad in weekly tournament.

Luke dropping me a mold 79 glaive b:kiss

Nuala singing on vent.

Dropping MrMime while he was running by on his Nien Beast Mount.

Never doing a single gamma due to favoritism towards female assassins.

Random kills during WQ.

Random jazz
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Female assassins are hot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    thinking back..
    I was on the server like an hour after it opened..

when i hit lvl 10 there was Infamy recruiting in WC..

Was guildless and doin well until lvl 25 when Rawrgh recruited me to Insight

pking at lvl 30-40 with insight member.. Jabberjaws, Kade, Jack, and Olee..
    Pking empire Members.. Talim, Bootie, and Barrage. on a daily basis.

Rage merges with Insight

Back then Infamy was a non factor

Ragequit Insight and went to Empire at lvl 40/41 (Cant remember)..

Pk at those lvls ruined by Mr. Andronikos (5x at the time).. Took it upon himself to pk empire members because his guildie forgot to use Safety lock and lost his mount.. lol

Grew with Empire through lvl 85.. Insight falls.. Aurora falls.. Resolve falls..

Kissie Lenyara Rairaku join new server.. Me and a few others joined Leviathan.. other went to Varden..

Lvl 92 now Im still noob but still play..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1st day of server joined Jaood;s faction rage merged with insight, got a good daily lol from mime's speeches. Fun tw vs aurora, started pking after sunkist,MIt,and someone else left for infamu, moar insight drama, applied to infamu, joined aurora 1 hour after applying there, left aurora went back insight , mime starts stealing funds i apply to infamu again and join. now i spend most of my days trying to get a veno to purge luci @ OT and farming my TT99 gearz.
    lolmightjoinqqmewhenihitlevel106
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Applied to Infamy

Got accepted joined the second day of server

started pking the 3rd day of server

started camping hidden orchid until jaood and okra both began to ninja me together D:

Me and DREAMS started a rivalry, got ganked by 2 sins and 1 cleric of DREAMS cleric and sin died the other one ran away :P

Went to the first TW of RT

Was there to watch how Accel dropped Mime while he was riding on his Nien beast xD

Rawrgh asked me for a 1v1 while he was more then 10 lvls higher in SP the other Insight decided to kill me cuz Rawgh was only ticking my charm D:

BumbleBee and I had the most epic encounters iv had in RT

BumbleBee quits server,things got boring for me D:

After the third war against DREAMS i got kicked from Infamy cuz of inactivity

Resolve and Aurora started to die then.

Empire then had a collapse .

I quit server.

Came back and joined Varden <3 fuzzy

QQme began to be a threat for the factions in the TW map, Asher quits and QQme got even bigger D:

Now these days you will see me around the forumsb:sad

<3 good ol times

Shout out to the people that most gave me fun...

MasterBlader- one of my favorite pk buddies
    JabberJaws- was fun to hear QQ :P
    Olee- Fun to pk against
    BumbleBee-Best sin RT had.
    Knight- u bully :P
    Prodigy- for not wanting to get out of sz to fight me unless Anarchy and Deodosis or w/e hes name was would come out.
    Abaddon- always helped me if i was getting a 4vs1 QQ <3
    An Infamy cleric which i used to kill all the time while i was still Infamy :P i know broke the rules Oh noes :P Wont say hes name cuz now hes "big and strong" lvl 9x dont wanna make him look bad :P
    Noob- for being my favorite squishy cleric D:

Anyways most of the people quit or either made another character

The History of the server in general its boring, its better to hear other peoples own history.... i know mine is boring but suck it upb:laugh

Woot wall of text

inb4flamesandQQ
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Applied to Infamy

Got accepted joined the second day of server

started pking the 3rd day of server

started camping hidden orchid until jaood and okra both began to ninja me together D:

Me and DREAMS started a rivalry, got ganked by 2 sins and 1 cleric of DREAMS cleric and sin died the other one ran away :P

Went to the first TW of RT

Was there to watch how Accel dropped Mime while he was riding on his Nien beast xD

Rawrgh asked me for a 1v1 while he was more then 10 lvls higher in SP the other Insight decided to kill me cuz Rawgh was only ticking my charm D:

BumbleBee and I had the most epic encounters iv had in RT

BumbleBee quits server,things got boring for me D:

After the third war against DREAMS i got kicked from Infamy cuz of inactivity

Resolve and Aurora started to die then.

Empire then had a collapse .

I quit server.

Came back and joined Varden <3 fuzzy

QQme began to be a threat for the factions in the TW map, Asher quits and QQme got even bigger D:

Now these days you will see me around the forumsb:sad

<3 good ol times

Shout out to the people that most gave me fun...

JabberJaws- was fun to hear QQ :P
    Olee- Fun to pk against
    BumbleBee-Best sin RT had.
    Knight- u bully :P
    Prodigy- for not wanting to get out of sz to fight me unless Anarchy and Deodosis or w/e hes name was would come out.
    Abaddon- always helped me if i was getting a 4vs1 QQ <3
    An Infamy cleric which i used to kill all the time while i was still Infamy :P i know broke the rules Oh noes :P Wont say hes name cuz now hes "big and strong" lvl 9x dont wanna make him look bad :P
    Noob- for being my favorite squishy cleric D:

Anyways most of the people quit or either made another character

The History of the server in general its boring, its better to hear other peoples own history.... i know mine is boring but suck it upb:laugh

Woot wall of text

inb4flamesandQQ

QQ wrong avatar, thats my fist barb dont hate :P
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:sad looking back on my play time i cant remember mutch.

What i do remember :

Started day2 got to lvl15 (hehehe), started WC Cash shopper and fail cleric (Nimpo) looking for faction. Joined Empire b:thanks

Rest is a blur left Empire for Aurora, left Aurora for Empire, left Empire for EpicFail , Joined Empire again started QQme. Fckme i was a hopper.

Did some stuff in QQme (when did we get land dam we have land. and who made me lead dumb asses)

Somewhere here luci got +10 luner Veri got lvl9 BR and i started not leaving SZ 2 mutch ownige out there now.

lvld to 98 got bored, Restated and having fun again (WTB interval gear b:surrender)

Hit 99 don't know what to do now b:puzzled
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *cough*
    <day 1>
    <login: username ****1><Hypnos created></logout>
    <login: username ****2><Thanatos created></logout>
    <login: username ****1>
    <quest 1~20>
    <JoinFaction Infamy><Night/Light speech><Peenie invitation to Empire></LeftFaction>
    <JoinFaction Empire>
    <quest 20~28>
    <Top Ranking>
    </logout>
    </day1>
    <day 2>
    <quest 28~35>
    </Top Ranking>
    </day2>
    <day 3>
    <quest 35~45>
    <Oracle 45~50>
    <start farm mini bosses with Nimpo (strong, etc...)>
    </day3>
    After a while, ding 71, start gamma with Man/Thanatos and fellow from Empire.
    Thanatos received a cala axe from Nimpo, but not enough str to wield =))
    Thanatos going on and on about being a sage barb and tired of pk/pvp...now he a demon barb >=o
    Ding 80, Man, Charisma, Nimp, Asher so on so forth left faction, Nuala left faction. Chaotic o.O
    Gamma with Motoko, Hentai, <insert random sin><insert random cleric><insert random barb>, make it through double wave.
    Ding 85, left faction and apply for Infamy
    Make it back to top ranking :o
    Ding 94, bored and lazy, wait for patch =(
    WQ, WQ, WQ ding 95 55% nao >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *cough*
    <day 1>
    <login: username ****1><Hypnos created></logout>
    <login: username ****2><Thanatos created></logout>
    <login: username ****1>
    <quest 1~20>
    <JoinFaction Infamy><Night/Light speech><Peenie invitation to Empire></LeftFaction>
    <JoinFaction Empire>
    <quest 20~28>
    <Top Ranking>
    </logout>
    </day1>
    <day 2>
    <quest 28~35>
    </Top Ranking>
    </day2>
    <day 3>
    <quest 35~45>
    <Oracle 45~50>
    <start farm mini bosses with Nimpo (strong, etc...)>
    </day3>
    After a while, ding 71, start gamma with Man/Thanatos and fellow from Empire.
    Thanatos received a cala axe from Nimpo, but not enough str to wield =))
    Thanatos going on and on about being a sage barb and tired of pk/pvp...now he a demon barb >=o
    Ding 80, Man, Charisma, Nimp, Asher so on so forth left faction, Nuala left faction. Chaotic o.O
    Gamma with Motoko, Hentai, <insert random sin><insert random cleric><insert random barb>, make it through double wave.
    Ding 85, left faction and apply for Infamy
    Make it back to top ranking :o
    Ding 94, bored and lazy, wait for patch =(
    WQ, WQ, WQ ding 95 55% nao >:(

HTML5 doesn't work yet sillybear ):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    *Doesn't want to login anymore b:surrender
  • Sophia - Raging Tide
    Sophia - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Aurora then fell (something with cutie eyes?) which lead to a lot of their members going to infamy and insight.

No, Aurora disbanded because of leadership change, from CutieEyes to KingSlayer. Lenayra and a few other people supposedly donated coin to Imperium (Empire + Aurora) and didnt get their money back when Imperium fell apart because of Nirtus stealing the Sage true form.

Fin.

To be completely honest, I preferred King as leader because of the rumors I heard about Cutie on other servers.

...Chucky was whatever color Aurora was...

Orange. Like Chucky's hair :D!
  • Tyng - Raging Tide
    Tyng - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Made a cleric on RT after friend asked me to play again

Friend was in Infamy, leveled to 20 so I could join

QQed due to high number of clerics, I feel less needed

Infamy wins first TW, I didn't have 100 hours.

Infamy marches to their first territory, I lure cyannir spectres onto members there, nobody knew who was doing it.

Insight and Empire were the factors at the time other than us.

Empire falls apart and rerolls as QQme, players vs everyone faction

I oracle

I go on gamma runs

Hypers come out after lvl 86 achieved.

QQme becomes TW faction.

I pk noobs at hidden orchid, so does veritas.

1 shot veritas after he unstealthed to kill nab

I run like a wuss in case he returns.

Some leveling, ragequitting, "unstacking", and insight dying happened.

Infamy attacks QQme, Infamy vent full of "what the ****, pay attention dumbass" kind of remarks.

Nuala leaves Infamy for QQme, forums have fun with it.

Some infamy leave for archosaur server because oracles ruined RT.

Packs come back out.

Oracles come back out

Motoko gets Nirvana claws and starts wtfpwning bosses

Lucifer spends 65535 dollars and becomes a truck

Infamy starts pking each other after every instance they complete.

Gonjaqueen drops lunar weapon.

Doubledrops are back.

QQ because I'm only active cleric in Infamy

TT3-3 yields much gold mats

Couple more clerics start playing in Infamy, then one leaves faction

Fish OP awareness goes up 40 levels.

Harpy wraith still kills people.

FB109 still closed

Ding 98

I lost track at some point in this post.
  • MasterBlader - Raging Tide
    MasterBlader - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
  • MasterBlader - Raging Tide
    MasterBlader - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    :P was good times haha, now im at archosaur server, kinda reliving it over again.

so this is how it strted: when i first joined (1st day of RT) i joined BlueMoon at level 20.

BlueMoon became crappy due to others leaving to Infernal and other nooby factions

Infernal was Shadow's faction (Q_Q) then they merged with Resolve.

i didnt like resolve so i joined the, um... equinox on RT which turned out as a fail.

i joined Infamy cus i had friends from there from DreamWeaver Server. (CrackShot)(HolyDragon)

then after 2 weeks i tuned level 60 and i borrowd Stones TT 60 axes which was very nice of him.

few months later he noticed he gaved me TT 60 axes and he needed them for his TT 80.

so then he told Esuna i stole his axes, i gave his **** back.

i left infamy due to stress cus no help, Leveling is stressing.

Esuna tells ppl i left infamy and stole TT 60 mats 'n' Ran off with'em.

Joined Haven, Haven is greatest faction so far which i think.

And now i Just get on RT for PK action >,..,>