[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Graviora - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wait... your ingame husband called you a crappy cleric in a rage? O_o

Hit the divorce button now and carry on enjoying the game. Accidents or mistakes happen to the best of us so you really shouldn't worry.
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah that calls for a total re-roll.

Women.

Like I said, it truly got to my head. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sound like not your fault...hmm..not your fault again....

Maybe you should divorce...not reroll.....
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Awww Graviora!!!! b:cryb:shedtear Thats so sad!!!!! D:

T____T omg I'd totally give you a hug and give you cookies and lemonade! But then again I have no way to buy a plane ticket >__> Last time I did... Long story made short, I bought a plane ticket to see my mom in England and as soon as I landed these security guards grabbed my arms and said "We have found the runaway teenage girl, we're bringing her now" >__< LOL.... Got grounded for a month after that Q____Q

If you want to reroll.. Reroll but just because one guy told you that doesn't mean your awful! I mean, look at me now! Guys always tell me girls can't run fast and I prove them wrong... <____<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Divorce, WC his name and tell others what he does. Marry a prince on a white horse. Don't let some **** make you give up what you enjoy on the game.
    And the avatars get stuck sometimes and update over time. I'm 90 and mine still shows 85.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^ I'm married to him, he does the same thing your ingame hubby does.

Tell him to get the **** over it. Stuff happens b:pleased
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes you should r̶e̶r̶o̶l̶l divorce.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ewen - Harshlands
    Ewen - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Imo you shouldn't even consider rerolling. Bad days happen to all of us.. For example I've done several bh runs very tired and lured some extra mobs on my back which lead to some of the squad members dieing and raging to me b:chuckle

Also, how come it was your fault that your husband died? He should blame the other 2 clerics for not healing him good enough.. 2 clerics.. healing.. and the target dies.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by me. Seems that the forums change the quality of the picture a bit. b:sad
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Graviora just don't even think of rerolling! You worked hard to get to where you are, you love your class, and your happy where you are! Why quit something you like so much? b:surrender

Plus that'd be bad if you re-rolled, since I started playing you've been one of my biggest inspirations in-game and in-forum... Don't re-roll!!!! b:cryb:shedtearb:beg
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Araya_Souren - Sanctuary
    Araya_Souren - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Try finding a husband who's not a BM. Seriously the melee dps are always the most played in mmos and therefore the class has the biggest % of morons.
    I've had some bad memories with BM's in PW and their equivalent in other mmos.
    In 90%+ of the time they are:
    1.cocky
    2.rushy
    3.hit and aoe without considering aggro and how it affects party -> selfish
    4.think they're so strong yet they fail to see they are not the tanking class in the game
    5. go off on their own then whine they didn't get heal
    6.and so on...

I've had a lot of pain playing with dps melee classes...especially as monk/cleric/healer.
    They just don't seem to know their position in party..they constantly make it hard on the healers, take aggro from tanks..and when everything gets messed up they blame everyone except themselves.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you want to divorce or reroll, pls play a few more times and let your husband die each and every time. Just to show him what is it really like being with a crappy cleric.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Am I being happy not married in-game...

IMO don't let a single guy get to your head. Stay cleric if you want. Mistakes happen, and if he rages at you, well, don't let him >_>. I've got bad days too, happens to everyone.

About avatars, I rolled over to 92, and it rolled to 91, lol. Happens too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    At first I thought you were joking but if you aren't , you shouldn't even think about rerolling. They are a fail, not you. I'd never care about such things but even if you do, you should try not to let it show. Just tell them that they fail, cut them out of your life, then tell your friends and finally let it be. They ain't worth your attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Grav, my dear, if you reroll I will personally kick your rerolled **** back onto your cleric and tell you to damn well stay there. You are an excellent cleric and we have enough pieces of **** clerics on this game to make me cry; we don't need to lose our good ones.

Ignore your husband. Hell, if he's starting to get to you, let me talk to him. [Maybe I should have put talk in quotation marks. You know... "talk"]

But don't let him get to you, because the only **** I'm seeing around here is what he's saying. If he's treating you like that I really do suggest you tell him to shut up, or cough up two million coins for a divorce so he can go and marry a cleric he doesn't feel sucks so much. I promise he'll complain then, and knowing Imp, he'll possibly shower you with apologies because he didn't mean it. And if he doesn't, and if he did mean it, you're really not losing anything in that divorce.

Fo' srs though, you even think of rerolling and I will hunt you down and make you play on your cleric again. >:|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Am I the only one who's thought to ask her stats?
    EDIT: Wasn't really reading the whole thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    naw seems like me like your hubby is a ***** and u need a divorce my dear

Edit: since when did they block ****? LOL
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Grav, my dear, if you reroll I will personally kick your rerolled **** back onto your cleric and tell you to damn well stay there. You are an excellent cleric and we have enough pieces of **** clerics on this game to make me cry; we don't need to lose our good ones.

Ignore your husband. Hell, if he's starting to get to you, let me talk to him. [Maybe I should have put talk in quotation marks. You know... "talk"]

But don't let him get to you, because the only **** I'm seeing around here is what he's saying. If he's treating you like that I really do suggest you tell him to shut up, or cough up two million coins for a divorce so he can go and marry a cleric he doesn't feel sucks so much. I promise he'll complain then, and knowing Imp, he'll possibly shower you with apologies because he didn't mean it. And if he doesn't, and if he did mean it, you're really not losing anything in that divorce.

Fo' srs though, you even think of rerolling and I will hunt you down and make you play on your cleric again. >:|

Lol, Air. <3 And btw O.O I read one line as "shower with you"...

We were arguing about it earlier, and it just really got to me. Being a female, with y'know... PMS.
    Am I the only one who's thought to ask her stats?
    EDIT: Wasn't really reading the whole thing

Stats? 300+ magic, 100, vit, just enough strength for weapons, and 15 dex. A lot of it is from gear, though. And where did the question of my stats come from?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol, Air. <3 And btw O.O I read one line as "shower with you"...

We were arguing about it earlier, and it just really got to me. Being a female, with y'know... PMS.

You had to gutter that didn't you? >.>

Still. Don't let it get to you, and if you feel he is, you tell him to rage at me. I promise I'll have him crying by the end of it. =3
    Stats? 300+ magic, 100, vit, just enough strength for weapons, and 15 dex. A lot of it is from gear, though. And where did the question of my stats come from?

He didn't read the whole post and wanted to assume that you were fail. Guy doesn't have a clue, ignore him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tell your husband he's a terrible secondary* tank and he can pay the 2m divorce fee. :3

Also; if you want the forum to show Lvl 90, click Edit Avatar and choose your cleric's avatar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dumb his **** ROFL.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You had to gutter that didn't you? >.>

Still. Don't let it get to you, and if you feel he is, you tell him to rage at me. I promise I'll have him crying by the end of it. =3

I don't doubt it. xD You are one woman with a dangerous way with words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Give him nothing....but take from him EVERYTHING!! b:angry
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He didn't read the whole post and wanted to assume that you were fail. Guy doesn't have a clue, ignore him.

Lol, ouch. Lots of threads like these in the cleric forum, where people accidentally put too much dex, str, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't doubt it. xD You are one woman with a dangerous way with words.

Merci. =D The offer's there if you ever want it though. xD I think if your hubby is calling you a **** cleric, somebody needs to punt the guy.
    Lol, ouch. Lots of threads like these in the cleric forum, where people accidentally put too much dex, str, etc.

No worries, there's a lot of people messing up conventional builds and spreading their points questionably across the boards. However, I may assure you that Grav is a wonderful cleric, to the point I really don't care what her stats are like because she does her job amazingly well. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Give him nothing....but take from him EVERYTHING!! b:angry

Hmm what's this from? Can't remember =S.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't reroll as you spent a lot of time on that cleric.I would just start a another one instead.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't reroll as you spent a lot of time on that cleric.I would just start a another one instead.

You know, at Grav's level... Starting a new cleric might as well be rerolling.
    No offence, but that's really poor advice to be giving. Grav's a fine cleric and there's no need for her to reroll in any shape or form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know, at Grav's level... Starting a new cleric might as well be rerolling.
    No offence, but that's really poor advice to be giving. Grav's a fine cleric and there's no need for her to reroll in any shape or form.

That is not exactly what I said though as this is what I would do.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    having alts is all fine and dandy but if your heart is in your cleric then you should stay with it. dont let one person bring you down, and seriously sounds liek you should disengage from him.

I have done stupid things, my current computer is crappy and laggy and sometimes i feel like a fail cleric because of it even though i know i am not. We all have our moments.. anyways, you obviously are a good cleric, judging by the replies from people on your server, dont give up because of him
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]