I need some help pls

Options
Himawary - Sanctuary
Himawary - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Venomancer
I made a veno and bought a herc now are both lvl 81 , we are in x2 days and im still not making money
I grinded on lower, same and higher mobs and the most i can do is grind half day for 700k and i cant do that everyday.I get sometimes 500 coins from a mob from other nothing and from other a drop worth 4k and 100 coins
I have a wiz 86 and i have commons on both cs's, paying 50-60k in 2 bh 69 everyday and sometimes paying 60-70k for bh79 in same day
I would like to buy myself some good armor cuz i have on both chars from lvl 70 just 3 stars and not all of it.
Manny veno's with herc say they make alot of money I just wonder how ?
To go in FCC i prefer to be a little higher 85+ cuz I tank there
In TT i cant solo, i prefer not to cuz ill have to pay for subs and mats arent so high price to worth the time
Any ideas ?
How u venos make money ? o.o
Post edited by Himawary - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Merchanting. Any class can do it.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Merchanting. Any class can do it.

And what do I sell ? I have just 3stars and get like 40k IF someone wants to buy and some mold sold with 200k
    Plus if im in PWI I want play not to stare at my catshop and no wont pay to put in auctioner im enough poor
    But ty
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    With the current state of the economy and your current level, TT runs wont be very profitable. The mats are readily available and demand is low. Best items to merchant is cash shop items. i.e packs, packs, and packs, and coral. Or, you can have a go at rare pets (go to the shaodu cub that evga likes).
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    With the current state of the economy and your current level, TT runs wont be very profitable. The mats are readily available and demand is low. Best items to merchant is cash shop items. i.e packs, packs, and packs, and coral. Or, you can have a go at rare pets (go to the shaodu cub that evga likes).

Ya Ive seen ppl selling corals and packs but I dont have money to buy them and sell for coins I would prefer not to use my credit card so much.And at the rare pets trust me are like 6 or more venos waiting and cuz my armor sucks I dont have any - chann
    Also not manny ppl are happy to buy a pet with 1mil+
    The respwan times sucks too 12h watching the screen...:S
    I had these ideas and thats why Im asking here as last option, the game without money is becoming boring and I dont wana leave it cuz my friends play it :(
  • Anamallia - Sanctuary
    Anamallia - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    spam solo 1-3 TT runs(solo mode) for war drums
    you will average about 1.5 war drums per run over a period of time, and they sell quick for 275k

it is extremely boring, but effective way to grind out some cash, or wait until after 2x to sell them and you will get even more for them

it will require 2 subs per run(cost average of 125k) and make roughly 400k per run with mirages figured in, bringing you 275k per run

doing several runs per hour you can make a respectable amount of cash doing this
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    spam solo 1-3 TT runs(solo mode) for war drums
    you will average about 1.5 war drums per run over a period of time, and they sell quick for 275k

it is extremely boring, but effective way to grind out some cash, or wait until after 2x to sell them and you will get even more for them

it will require 2 subs per run(cost average of 125k) and make roughly 400k per run with mirages figured in, bringing you 275k per run

doing several runs per hour you can make a respectable amount of cash doing this

Ty I think Ill do this after the 2x
  • Anamallia - Sanctuary
    Anamallia - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i wouldn't wait until after, solo mode is only worth your time during 2x, after 2x profit margins are much smaller
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've been soloing 2-2 (squad mode) alot during 2x and its been very profitable. I usually bring along one other person like an archer, wizard, or cleric. And we split after astral walker. Even though I don't get all the mats, its still pretty profitable, and I've used the money I made from there to buy some of the gold mats i need for TT90. I would however wait till you get lvl 9 pet heal to try this.
    >.<
  • Kucrimu - Raging Tide
    Kucrimu - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TT mats prices are low, I think you should farm subs. The prices of subs has skyrocketed b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Havilah - Sanctuary
    Havilah - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you truly want to do solo mode TT(not squad mode), indeed 1-3 drummer drop would be better, since 1-3 incorrectly display needing 2 subs when it only ask consume 1 in fact. If you're not afraid of the rolling balls(if they spawn in solo mode), you may want to visit Dimentoria, drop is of very less value, but hey, why not since you already paid the sub? Unless you consider it to be wasted time.

Also, Wurlord spawn in solo mode for 2-X. Food for though.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I made a veno and bought a herc now are both lvl 81 , we are in x2 days and im still not making money
    I grinded on lower, same and higher mobs and the most i can do is grind half day for 700k and i cant do that everyday.I get sometimes 500 coins from a mob from other nothing and from other a drop worth 4k and 100 coins
    I have a wiz 86 and i have commons on both cs's, paying 50-60k in 2 bh 69 everyday and sometimes paying 60-70k for bh79 in same day
    I would like to buy myself some good armor cuz i have on both chars from lvl 70 just 3 stars and not all of it.
    Manny veno's with herc say they make alot of money I just wonder how ?
    To go in FCC i prefer to be a little higher 85+ cuz I tank there
    In TT i cant solo, i prefer not to cuz ill have to pay for subs and mats arent so high price to worth the time
    Any ideas ?
    How u venos make money ? o.o

LMAO..... really,... you spent that much money and did not bother researching the veno forum or the "how to make money" posts?

The best way to make money is Catshops and Auction House. You buy low, sell high. A level 1 player can do it better than a veno with a herc.

Once again LMAO..... you really expected to make udles of money as a veno with a Herc??? LMAO
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you truly want to do solo mode TT(not squad mode), indeed 1-3 drummer drop would be better, since 1-3 incorrectly display needing 2 subs when it only ask consume 1 in fact. If you're not afraid of the rolling balls(if they spawn in solo mode), you may want to visit Dimentoria, drop is of very less value, but hey, why not since you already paid the sub? Unless you consider it to be wasted time.

You can't get past the royal chamber in solo-mode 1-x; the only bosses spawned are Chintien and the drummer, so no rolling balls, no Dimentora.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This whole theory of buying and reselling to make money is that: You have to have money to make more money. And well, if your completely broke, the way to make money would be to A.) Grind (obviously the right mobs drop good items) B.) Farm mats and sell them, make subs from the mats and sell them, or farm mats for bh wine, then charge for the wine when you do bh. This is what I do when i go completely broke. After you get up enough money to start buying and reselling things, then you can look for good deals to take advantage of. (I don't really do the buying and reselling thing though. I would, but my P.O.S. computer can't go to west dis to look in catshops. I look the AH sometimes though, but I still need a better computer.) Anyways, most of my money came from soloing TT 2-2 up to astralwalker this week. I made a lil over 10m from doing that. Also charged 20 gold and sold it for 5m (I dont charge that often.) But the majority came from selling dusts of stars. But I ended up buying 1 GBS and 10 dusts of devil so Im down to 1.1m again lmao.
    >.<
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO..... really,... you spent that much money and did not bother researching the veno forum or the "how to make money" posts?

The best way to make money is Catshops and Auction House. You buy low, sell high. A level 1 player can do it better than a veno with a herc.

Once again LMAO..... you really expected to make udles of money as a veno with a Herc??? LMAO

I did bother dear and asked in game venos , tho I didnt bought herc just to make money, I like it and I do make more money as a veno than with my wiz.With wiz I only make 1mil a day if I farm mats and its rlly boring so I prefer to gring with herc wich is more fun .
    And as I said , Im not gona open game to stair at the screen , I open to play ! And who u think is the fool to buy so expensive from u if others sell lower?
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Question for veno+herc in game : Do u make money with ur herc?
    Answer : Yes alot , Ya sure, Ofc , Yes, etc etc

I found a good grinding spot now and ill make a catshop with the drops
    Tho I think u make more money with a herc when ur 95+

Ty for all ur answers b:bye