Question on BB/RB and cleric lv

febrerox
febrerox Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Cleric
-points at question- it does make a difference right? i.e. it does make a difference in the damage cut by half when a lv75 cleric BBs and a lv80 cleric BBs right? and same goes with RB? =/
Post edited by febrerox on

Comments

• YuYuu - Dreamweaver
    YuYuu - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    there is absolutly NO difference '-' except for the quantity of MP the cleric would have x3
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    there is absolutly NO difference '-' except for the quantity of MP the cleric would have x3

And sometimes... JUST sometimes higher lvl means more experience. BB is an art that needs to be mastered... know when is the correct time and don't get pressed by others squad members to use it when you can IH perfectly to save the day.

Oh, and learn how to BB without a charm. That will give you a more accurate perception when use it.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Its cute when people are answering without knowing the answer b:cute

There is no difference in the damage reduction from BB, 50% reduction is 50% reduction.
    There is a difference in the amount of HP healed every five seconds, as it heals for 20% of your base magic attack. So the level of the cleric makes no difference, but the amount of magic attack the cleric has makes a difference.

There is no difference for RB.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What Baltheir said, in a nutshell.

Those of you that offer help, please READ descriptions b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There is also the aesthetic difference...but I don't think I would want to go there b:cute
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]