just a little confused

Finaler - Raging Tide
Finaler - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Ok thids has been bugging me. I have a friend that I know in RL that's played pwi since it was only in china. Alot of times info i find here he really disagrees with. He kinda says people don't know how to really play the cause they how the game really is. I've found both sources[my friend and this forum] reliable. I really don't want to think that you guys don't know anything about this game and I can't really judge because i'm just a newb anyways. I'm just wondering what your individual views are on this or maybe a little advice on who I should listen to more?
also known as notes or maxer depending on the server.

resident lowbie of tao
Post edited by Finaler - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You do know that gameplay in the original PW-MY is, you know, the same as gameplay in PWI, right?

The only thing that differs as far as the game goes is that PWI has better English translations, and different names.

So you know... no offence but your friend sounds a little bit like a **** if he finds the forum-goers here unreliable because we've only played PWI. Because they've clearly not thought of the fact a lot of veterans here played the first version on PW as well.

Sounds to me like your friend is just trying to make himself sound better than everybody else. My personal advice would be to ignore him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]