need tip on making cash

Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
well im a lvl 66 veno with out herc i do not feel like waiting around to find rare pets. i resently bought a super bank and invent stone also a drake and i will have a panther soon. i was thinking of farming herb and mats but i would like to know how much u can make a hour also wat herbs/mats i should be geting if i sell them with out making pots(or should i get up my other skills to maxiumze my profit) . also i was just wondering wat other ways r good for making money. i know that TT is very good but im waiting till im a higher lvl after i get a heric eventualy thats wat i will be doing for cash. so ya i just wanna know that stuff and maby other metheds... sry about the spelling
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Buy low, sell high.

The only TT mats that haven't been affected by 2x drops are 3-3 gold, 3-2 gold/tsu's ghost mask. Most other mats are severely devalued with the exception of 2-2 dust of stars and maybe 2-3 antenna and touch of seven. Even Forshura's Arm is like 1/3-1/4 of old prices and isn't really worth farming unless you need it. 3-1 is pretty worthless to farm right now except hoping for beast or minion shell, but those prices are rock bottom as well because it's so easy to farm and too many people are wall hacking.

Special herbs are also a good seller, but you need to be 89+ to farm those.

Most of the ways to make good coin on PWI have been minimized or removed.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Farm mid and high mats. The Tulips (high herb) and Black Henbanes (mid herb) also sell well, so pick up those as well if you go to farm mats. Both herbs are around 1.2k each, so they are nice addition to your money. Check this site too: http://www.pwmap.ru/pwi/
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Here's what you do...

DISCLAIMER: Do NOT try this at home!!!!! I repeat do NOT try this at home!!!

First go buy a "toy" gun, scratch off the numbers that identify it. Also either buy some black paint, or buy it black. Do some scouting of your local bank. Buy a ski-mask, and some gloves wear them, and then stick em up for some moo-lah. :D

Ok just kidding just kidding, don't do that, very risky, and stupid, too many chances of you making a mistake costing someone there life, which is just not cool, besides who wants to risk several years in prison to get rich? I know there are things that drive certain people to doing the unthinkable, but there are ways that will perhaps allow you to 'live' with yourself.

Besides you meant on the game, and this game has no bank holding cash. =x

/end silliness.

Luls, all kidding aside.

I make money in my later levels by raising and selling 'fail' genies, not guaranteed, and time consuming but it does net me some cash, then there's also going on certain things and just getting plain lucky and selling the drops I get.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)