Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
Post edited by Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Obviously the GM's have more important things to deal with.... (cough boutique cough)
  • Dark_Lies - Sanctuary
    Dark_Lies - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I know it may not apply in this case, but if they could at least keep newly created factions from bidding that would be a step in the right direction imo. I mean a faction gets created with less than 100hrs left till TW, so they can not compete, but can bid, go figure. Not sure what they could actually do, but something would be better than nothing ^^
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow, I remember when they tried to hide the fact that they were making fake bids. b:embarrass
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear
    LonelyMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    just a FYI, FakeBid is a legit TW Faction as it was created and have multiple members in it have the 100 hour eligibility and is fully intended to TW this weekend and following weekends

u may argu wat chance it has vs Tao or any on map Faction, but same argument could be applied to any off map Factions bidding ... the goal is to have fun and I think Fakebid has accomplished that and for the server ...

Enjoy April Fools Day!
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    gg lmao, but many times on Sanctuary when a faction tries to block a legitimate attacker from attacking, in attempts to protect the land holder, their leader would get banned for 2 weeks.

Ijs, and not mentioning names or defaming anyone. Just stating the rules, and submit a ticket P=
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Even if it was a real fake bid, I don't understand why they would do anything. No other rules in TW are enforced as it is - and fake bids happen every week on pretty much every server. Did I mention that no other TW rules are enforced anyway?

Is "real fake bid" an oxymoron?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Even if it was a real fake bid, I don't understand why they would do anything. No other rules in TW are enforced as it is - and fake bids happen every week on pretty much every server. Did I mention that no other TW rules are enforced anyway?

Is "real fake bid" an oxymoron?

Fake bid rule are enforced, however you need submit a ticket, as gm's doesnt seem keep track. but cala leader, director, and Eq leader been banned for it 1-2 weeks.. also happened on HT i believe.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Mooon lets go get drunk
    Fortune favors the brave

• Xeiren - Heavens Tear
    Xeiren - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't have a problem with the roster of the guild, I have a problem with the intention of the bid.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't have a problem with the roster of the guild, I have a problem with the intention of the bid.

Precisely.. of 47 lands on the map, they choose to block legitimate attackers.

I just logged onto HT server to see FakeBid with like an 80k max refund, doesn't seem like a serious attempt to win land if they're blocking the strongest faction from attacking lol
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited April 2010
    really only 80k b:chuckle
    Fortune favors the brave

edited April 2010
    Precisely.. of 47 lands on the map, they choose to block legitimate attackers.

I just logged onto HT server to see FakeBid with like an 80k max refund, doesn't seem like a serious attempt to win land if they're blocking the strongest faction from attacking lol

-_- FakeBid max refund is 623,454 ... yeah its small but we only in the beginning phase, this is merely step one ...

and yeah mono, if u buying drinks lets roll ... :)
    edited April 2010
    Moon we have a new generation of HT Factions stepping up!!!!

New Generation LOL

FakeBids are followed now by:

RealBids -- their goal is to save Tao's charm from burning by preventing them from TWing

and

BidBlock -- their goal is to mimic cinder blocks, blocks of cheese and lego building blocks on TW map battlefield.

Read more here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=679972
    Fortune favors the brave

• Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Moon we have a new generation of HT Factions stepping up!!!!

New Generation LOL

FakeBids are followed now by:

RealBids -- their goal is to save Tao's charm from burning by preventing them from TWing

and

BidBlock -- their goal is to mimic cinder blocks, blocks of cheese and lego building blocks on TW map battlefield.

Read more here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=679972
    This made me lol
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think the name is clever, though that faction will definitely be under extra scrutiny because of it. Anyway, if you suspect a faction has made a fake bid, please submit a ticket here:

http://support.perfectworld.com/
    edited April 2010
    frankie bro can we consider work out some sorta conditions for biddings?

with number of players and average level in it?

or is that a no way how ever we try?

i suggest:

1-at least 100 members
    2-average level of memebrs depending on the Age of server
    3-bids should be at least few milion as a start.

So no one would mess around if he dont wanna go in war.

b:surrendercan we all make peace
    Fortune favors the brave

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    frankie bro can we consider work out some sorta conditions for biddings?

with number of players and average level in it?

or is that a no way how ever we try?

i suggest:

1-at least 100 members
    2-average level of memebrs depending on the Age of server
    3-bids should be at least few milion as a start.

So no one would mess around if he dont wanna go in war.

b:surrendercan we all make peace

or just make it easier... level 2 or 3 fractions only. lets face it... no level 1 fraction is going to get a land in a real tw.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited April 2010
    what about dead factions that someone can just make level 3 with coins?
    Fortune favors the brave

• Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Should make it so only level three factions are able to bid.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think the name is clever, though that faction will definitely be under extra scrutiny because of it. Anyway, if you suspect a faction has made a fake bid, please submit a ticket here:

http://support.perfectworld.com/

It's fake guild with 2 morons in it, LM and his brother who's app to enrage was denied. If this action goes unpunished rest assured there will be more of the same.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    I think the name is clever, though that faction will definitely be under extra scrutiny because of it.

woot GM endorsement!! may I use this as a recruiting tool? :P jk
    or just make it easier... level 2 or 3 fractions only. lets face it... no level 1 fraction is going to get a land in a real tw.

PWI History Lesson HT: Summer last year Tien a no-name faction, level 1 faction, about 1 week old, 30-50 mil max refund beat Triad fair and square 1 vs 1 ... Triad was able to defend vs other max refund factions but not Tien at that time ... guess who lead Tien to victory with alot help from a small number of ambitious friends

- morons eh Sgt? is that the best u got? ... if Im a moron, wat does that make u? is submoron a word? :P but i do agree with u that everytime Enrage or any1 "powerful, rich" Faction loses a bid thru their own mistakes they should qq until others are penalized so they wont ever need to learn from their mistake and grow as an organization ... continue qq, ur tears sustain me
    edited April 2010
    My ''NinjaTurtle'' Faction will win you next week mooon b:angry
    Fortune favors the brave

edited April 2010
    My ''NinjaTurtle'' Faction will win you next week mooon b:angry

*reports fake bid!! I think one thing ppl are forgetting that Im bidding on my main with other mains and support

hey Sgt, grz man u qualified to be my "gbf"
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Fake bid rule are enforced, however you need submit a ticket, as gm's doesnt seem keep track. but cala leader, director, and Eq leader been banned for it 1-2 weeks.. also happened on HT i believe.

I was just teasing. Sarcasm doesn't always come through with text b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    woot GM endorsement!! may I use this as a recruiting tool? :P jk

PWI History Lesson HT: Summer last year Tien a no-name faction, level 1 faction, about 1 week old, 30-50 mil max refund beat Triad fair and square 1 vs 1 ... Triad was able to defend vs other max refund factions but not Tien at that time ... guess who lead Tien to victory with alot help from a small number of ambitious friends

- morons eh Sgt? is that the best u got? ... if Im a moron, wat does that make u? is submoron a word? :P but i do agree with u that everytime Enrage or any1 "powerful, rich" Faction loses a bid thru their own mistakes they should qq until others are penalized so they wont ever need to learn from their mistake and grow as an organization ... continue qq, ur tears sustain me

600k is a far cry from 50mil. At least Momento had the balls not to beat around the bush with his fake bids, you're just an angry little kid who is upset that he doesn't fit in anywhere and is liked by none.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That's more than enough flaming from you all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.