Are You A Smartazz?

Options
WyldeCleric - Harshlands
WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Guild Banter
Have you ever been told that your a SmartAzz? Would you like to be a SmartAzz? Are you lvl 30+?If you answered yes to any of these question then SmartAzz is the guild for you. We are very new but already a lvl 2 faction and quickly growing to lvl 3. Our Guildies are very active and alot of fun. Faction chat is very active as well. We are Loyal To our Guildies. If the need is there so isn't your Guildmates.Our members lvls range from 30-80+, so we can pretty much take care of questing,boss,bh,fb,tt help in Guild. We also have events that occure...could be a Guildie saying " If you find me...." or maybe Dualing Tournaments...who knows..the possiblities are endless. We are open to any and all suggestions or Ideas.We have forums, Officers Vent ( soon to be expanded). If you think SmartAzz sound like fun then...Your Right..So why Not go to our forums and fill out an application, in game mail, pm me or xPENETRATORx, or if you see one of our Marshal's or Executors..ask for an invite and Come Join Smartazz.. Know you that I know that you know you really want to join us.So come on and give us a try.

www.smartazz.forummotion.net SEE YOU IN FACTION CHAT SOON!b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:pleased
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
Post edited by WyldeCleric - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lustcaster - Harshlands
    Lustcaster - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was wondering if the level 30 requirment was strict. I have a level 25 bardarian, and a 22 veno. I was looking for a faction for my veno, a nice helpfull one.
    If you'll let me in, I will graciously accept.
    Send me a ingame mail, or reply to my post. Thanks in advance.

p.s. I am a very active player, and would do my best to be loyal.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what the hell
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was wondering if the level 30 requirment was strict. I have a level 25 bardarian, and a 22 veno. I was looking for a faction for my veno, a nice helpfull one.
    If you'll let me in, I will graciously accept.
    Send me a ingame mail, or reply to my post. Thanks in advance.

p.s. I am a very active player, and would do my best to be loyal.

Hi Lustcaster..I will be sending you some ingame mail today..See You Soonb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss