Stop Pking Lowbies!

Comments

• Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Wait, what? I thought you didn't kill lowbies. You "earned" your PK ranking. Or ... ?

i never said i didnt kill lowbies, who didnt? no matter how hard you try to get high on the pk ranks on ppl your lvl + your gonna kill a bunch of lowbies for w/e reason.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • SeaBass - Lost City
    SeaBass - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2010
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2010

i have found this to be the most enjoyable part of being 100+ and bored.

the responses are glorious.
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • LadyMaximus - Lost City
    LadyMaximus - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well first of all if your a low lvl you can go to a carebear server and start over. Secondly STOP crying about it ..
  • xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I <3 you.

*Current Quest: Write at least 10 characters so the reply button can be activated.*
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute
  • XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City
    XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Welcome To A PVP Server b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lifes like a movie , Just make sure your the lead role in yours b:cute
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2010

My wife is so loved >_>

b:shocked
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Actually i had a lvl 30 alt on LC. Never have i seen so many players from factions on the TW maps that are lvl 7x+ pking lvl 3x. I thought LC had real pvp but i guess i was wrong.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Actually i had a lvl 30 alt on LC. Never have i seen so many players from factions on the TW maps that are lvl 7x+ pking lvl 3x. I thought LC had real pvp but i guess i was wrong.

um yea it does gtfo ;)
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010

>Legendadry - Harshlands
    >Harshlands

Wait, so lemme see, the difference is that the factions on the TW maps in harshlands are all 80+ killing 3x?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Most the guilds on the map on HL are actually 90+, Legendary just sucks. He probubly couldn't pull together the understanding that to participate in factor PvP you need to be a factor, to begin. Just don't try explaining things to him it's a waste of time.
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Welcome to Lost City

the Server where every 1 dies b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • Sile - Lost City
    Sile - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This thread

makes me want to pk lowbies b:pleased

...well, lower-bies.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "they should call you the threadsecutioner"
    edited April 2010
    This thread

makes me want to pk lowbies b:pleased

...well, lower-bies.b:surrender

Leave Lowbies alone
    ;(
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Thanks for the laugh xD

I don't get why people have to respond after they've been pk'd.
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't care getting killed by high lvls on my mid lvl LC alt. If they enjoy it, let em, to all their own. Just find it kinda funny how people here think it actually humiliates those lowbies. My reaction is usually *You got hit for a freaking high number, maybe even while you were killing a mob* -> *shrug because you didn't lose anything at all* -> fly back ->quest on.
    Dunno, but on my wizzy I like the challenge. Sure I sometimes drop a bids on some 7x-8x and watch them drop, but it gets kinda boring. Is it just that some people love to **** others off, or "humiliate" them? Do they need the attention? Or do they feel all high and mighty? Maybe a mixture of all of it.. In the short time I play on LC (Maybe a month) I realized however, that most of the lowbie killers are from a certain faction with three characters... I think I've already been killed by all those here who say they kill lowbies for the fun. Next time I will rage a bit, so that you feel better, ok? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't care getting killed by high lvls on my mid lvl LC alt. If they enjoy it, let em, to all their own. Just find it kinda funny how people here think it actually humiliates those lowbies. My reaction is usually *You got hit for a freaking high number, maybe even while you were killing a mob* -> *shrug because you didn't lose anything at all* -> fly back ->quest on.
    Dunno, but on my wizzy I like the challenge. Sure I sometimes drop a bids on some 7x-8x and watch them drop, but it gets kinda boring. Is it just that some people love to **** others off, or "humiliate" them? Do they need the attention? Or do they feel all high and mighty? Maybe a mixture of all of it.. In the short time I play on LC (Maybe a month) I realized however, that most of the lowbie killers are from a certain faction with three characters... I think I've already been killed by all those here who say they kill lowbies for the fun. Next time I will rage a bit, so that you feel better, ok? b:cute

at some point the PVE just gets terribly boring. at some point there are only squads out there that are pking. at some point i do not have any backup.

what does this lead to?
    The Swarm is imminent...
    edited April 2010
    Ummm, making coffee?
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    what does this lead to?

The Dark Side?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJeKS0gNz48
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    at some point the PVE just gets terribly boring. at some point there are only squads out there that are pking. at some point i do not have any backup.

what does this lead to?

Get some backup?

Leads to being frustrated and venting out ones frustration on lower levels? Makes sense I guess. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TenaciousVix - Lost City
    TenaciousVix - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    EDIT: Read that wrong. Edited.

Anyways, being PK'd is just a mere annoyance. It doesn't have any real loss. Maybe dropping gear, but if you bind that stuff, you're fine. You don't lose EXP or anything. Just release, heal up, rebuff, and set out again.
  • ShadowStepz - Lost City
    ShadowStepz - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    But pking lowbies is funb:chuckle besides all the high lvls are off doing BH or in frost so lowbies are all there are out there to killb:surrender
    Epic QQ is why I RPKb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TenaciousVix - Lost City
    TenaciousVix - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    But pking lowbies is funb:chuckle besides all the high lvls are off doing BH or in frost so lowbies are all there are out there to killb:surrender

I think what they're saying is it's cowardly. Instead of taking someone your own size, you kill those who can't fight back. Which I guess I understand the logic there.

Red name is just a color. People think it's bragging rights, but it's not when 98% of the server rednames are lowbie-campers who hardly put any effort into it..

Problem is, finding someone your level isn't easy unless you study all the armors. And killing rednames don't make you red, I don't think.
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2010

You make a good point lol b:victory
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:angry everyone kept sayin tat i only kill lowbies, NO!!!, i kill everyone tat i can kill, even lvl 100s, as long as i think i can kill u, i WILL kill u
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:angry everyone kept sayin tat i only kill lowbies, NO!!!, i kill everyone tat i can kill, even lvl 100s, as long as i think i can kill u, i WILL kill u

even lv100 go afk from time to time...b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    funny....b:laugh
    even lv100 go afk from time to time...b:chuckle

INORITE!
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I see this Assassin constantly saying that they kill lowbies to get their rank up..

Has anyone even bothered trying to tell them that you can't access the rankings anymore, or that killing lowbies no longer increases the count?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2010

ok srz question here....who the HELL are you? i can't remember ever seeing you....ever b:surrender
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • SeaBass - Lost City
    SeaBass - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ok srz question here....who the HELL are you? i can't remember ever seeing you....ever b:surrender

exactly!

c what i did thar? assassin joke :D