No.. this is whats ridiculous...

Options
OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
I started playing this game on my very first character (a bm) almost a year and a half ago. It wasn't fixed then and its still not fixed now....

ARCHER BARRAGE SKILL

It would be very nice if they'd fix older stuff that isn't working correctly rather than implementing new things.

When I tell people that I'm not a barraging archer they just go.. "huh". Well it the skill worked right it would be easier to use. The description of it says that its supposed to work like the dragons breath skill on the wizard (which I also have lvl 74). Is there a reason 2 years of a game goes by and things still don't work as they are described?

This is just one thing that isn't properly working.. I do find it riduclous that after 2 years they can not properly fix such simple things that would make game play more enjoyable.

Out of my characters (and I have many)Archer is by far my favorite. This would make it just awesome.

On topic, what is the reason they can not fix older things that need to be fix but continue to come out with new stuff?
Post edited by OneHottShot - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There are a lot of very old bugs and glitches that are, at this point, so old they might as well just be the game works. Barrage is one of them, the cleric's magic shell is another [or whatever it's called. The one that doesn't overwrite itself like it's supposed to].

I really doubt they're going to get fixed if they haven't been yet.

But we can dream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands
    Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If we do see bug fixes, we will probably have to buy a boutique item to get them b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There are tons of bugs that have been around since forever that haven't been fixed, and probably never will be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the cleric's magic shell is another [or whatever it's called. The one that doesn't overwrite itself like it's supposed to]

archer's fire buff is the same afaik :>
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Indeedly.

Although a note of interest is rebuffing Demon Blazing Arrow won't overwrite the base buff, but will give you the secondary 20 seconds of increased fire damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

devoted on the forums? WAHHHH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Magic Shell b:angry b:angry

It's been brought up so many times, you'd think they would say something to the effect of 'we're working on it'... they fixed the timings on psychic buffs before this one.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The game bugs can't be fixed stateside because it's not our code. It's China's code. You... kinda should already know that at 93. -_-

That said, what's wrong with Barrage anyway? It always seemed to work as described for me. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Danikovich - Heavens Tear
    Danikovich - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    send a ticket
    Like they say in my country:
    When you are too smart, smartness eats you up.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    When I tell people that I'm not a barraging archer they just go.. "huh". Well it the skill worked right it would be easier to use.

While it is true that it would be easier to use if it didn't stop after the target died, is it really so difficult to use that you absolute refuse to execute the skill?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    devoted on the forums? WAHHHH
    Devoted is always on the forums.

If you need to draw him out, just make a thread in the archer section asking if you should go sage or demon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Devoted is always on the forums.

If you need to draw him out, just make another thread in the archer section asking if you should go sage or demon.

Fixed. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk