Res Fees? D:

Options
2»

Comments

• Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't charge for ressing people, but if they offer me money, I will not turn it down (mostly because I need it). If I am asked to res on the map by some random person, whether they get it or not all depends on my mood and how nicely and politely they ask. Some randoms will get flat-out ignored because I'm afk, not in a good mood or they didn't ask nicely enough. On the flip side, when I'm in a good mood, they will get a res, heals and squad buffs to boot.
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I see more and more clerics demanding compensation for their resses, which I find kinda depressing.

Until now, I always thought a grateful thank you would be good enough, but I suppose not.

Whats up with that? Is this becoming standard practice?

Never forget that leveling Revive up costs money and spirit, a simple thank you won't cover that, so if clerics ask me for fee after they res me, sure, here's 10k/20k have fun.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Babyboybless - Heavens Tear
    Babyboybless - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why should clerics just jump and waste mana on resurrecting people they don't know for silly mistakes? I know if I die in the field, I just suck it up and take the EXP loss in the face and move on with my life. It is not a cleric's job to try and fix my mistakes from across the map, it is silly.

Then again, it is not like this game is so "death-friendly" as others since self-resurrection items cost so goddarn much. b:angry

hi all well as for myself i dont mine rez n people cuz we as clerics r the only ones whom can use that skill.doing so u sometime gain powerfull or helpfull friends