Plz stop

bionuno
bionuno Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Can u ppl plz stop with all the kd vs zulu posts??

god damm its boring already

so what kd days in the sun r getting to an end???? deal with it, quit playing if u cant deal with it.

its all zulu's fault? NO kd srewd up a long time before zulu was ever formed...

i can point out a few reasons: rpkers not punished within guild bring a lot of bad rep, thats why now u say everyone hates kd...tw pay, some pay checks got cut while leaders where wining a lot..ohh and my fav the qq within guild...i'm i correct???

now i'm my opinion i realy think kd should b atcked hard these next weekends and loose a few lands, not to zulu or kyllin or even crimson but for 2 or 3 new guilds, new color on map
it would do wonders for server economy and tw interest providing ofc that those guilds would not simple b crushed by one of the 4 territorie owning factions in map in the folowing week
and be aloud to grow, same to kyllin if they start to get overdominating, what i mean is dominating/strongest faction should b the more atcked one.

Taboo mate THIS IS A GAME ppl r aloud to enjoy it as they want if u cant handle it do some teraphy

To all players in HL server hope u have a good time and enjoy the game
Post edited by bionuno on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    bionuno wrote: »
    Can u ppl plz stop with all the kd vs zulu posts??

god damm its boring already

Yeah right? *reads the rest*
    bionuno wrote: »
    so what kd days in the sun r getting to an end???? deal with it, quit playing if u cant deal with it.

its all zulu's fault? NO kd srewd up a long time before zulu was ever formed...

i can point out a few reasons: rpkers not punished within guild bring a lot of bad rep, thats why now u say everyone hates kd...tw pay, some pay checks got cut while leaders where wining a lot..ohh and my fav the qq within guild...i'm i correct???

now i'm my opinion i realy think kd should b atcked hard these next weekends and loose a few lands, not to zulu or kyllin or even crimson but for 2 or 3 new guilds, new color on map
    it would do wonders for server economy and tw interest providing ofc that those guilds would not simple b crushed by one of the 4 territorie owning factions in map in the folowing week
    and be aloud to grow, same to kyllin if they start to get overdominating, what i mean is dominating/strongest faction should b the more atcked one.

Taboo mate THIS IS A GAME ppl r aloud to enjoy it as they want if u cant handle it do some teraphy

To all players in HL server hope u have a good time and enjoy the game
    Nvmd fail thread is fail. While you are at it put "Stop driving" bumper sticker on your car.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think my name is brought up in more posts by others than zulu is in my posts the last 4 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't Stop!

And Taboo you do need 'teraphy'
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I am in the process of finding a teraphy program
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Thank god. Wanna fill me into WTF it is when you find one?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Thank god. Wanna fill me into WT* it is when you find one?

Not gunna tell you again....do not try to trick the filter, we all know what that F stands for, and its not "friend".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    loool

Sorry. QQ
  • Seleucia - Lost City
    Seleucia - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think my name is brought up in more posts by others than zulu is in my posts the last 4 days.

LEAVE TABOO ALONE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=PlayList&p=A2C58CDFF32FA25C&index=0&playnext=1
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010

omfg wth with this (guy)?
    b:shockedtaboo is that really u?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Is that a guy or a girl in that video? wow, im scared.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    There's one girl and alot of guys, lol

That sounds dirty.
  • Llyanka - Harshlands
    Llyanka - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol, Seleucia, way to support Taboo b:byb:victory

some times we do take this game too seriously. But this being a PvP server, people will always QQ when they get killed, in some form or manner.

OP, the map will change, it always does. KD hasn't lost it's full glory, it's just going through the cycle that everything has. If KD does loose (most of) their land, it will only work to make us stronger, or at least that is my opinion.