Archo chatter

Options
Anri_Rose - Archosaur
Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Im bored, and NO one is talking here, come on archo we have lovely Drama so deep we could film if for TV.
Please lets keep up the chatter, even randomness would be fine, tell me how are you all adjusting to life on our new server.
Did you join in on one of the many TW this week,, Are you questing , grinding or being a loser and oracling (you have to excuse me I have a deep opinion on the abuse of oracle)

Come on and talk in this thread tonight just random chatter is fine ^_^

The most sexy mage in Archo is inviting you all in for a chat

PS HEY WHen am i getting my avi fixed v.v
Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
Who altered my siggy im
kinda scared b:shocked
Post edited by Anri_Rose - Archosaur on

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    >.><.<>.><.<>.><.<>.>b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ^_^

butterflies
    discuss
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    *insert an aggressive several-paragraph TW post with openly supportive statements for one guild and snide negative jabs at another guild here*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    Options
    *insert an aggressive several-paragraph TW post with openly supportive statements for one guild and snide negative jabs at another guild here*

i tell ya...impulse could have done that firstb:bye
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    Nephane - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i tell ya...impulse could have done that firstb:bye

We prefer not to. We're busy trying to become stronger. >_<;; Lack of cs abilities ftl. I'm surprised I'm the level I am right now...
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    Options
    iam 6o and non csed >_>
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    We prefer not to. We're busy trying to become stronger. >_<;; Lack of cs abilities ftl. I'm surprised I'm the level I am right now...

Oh poor you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Im bored, and NO one is talking here, come on archo we have lovely Drama so deep we could film if for TV.
    Please lets keep up the chatter, even randomness would be fine, tell me how are you all adjusting to life on our new server.
    Did you join in on one of the many TW this week,, Are you questing , grinding or being a loser and oracling (you have to excuse me I have a deep opinion on the abuse of oracle)

DIdnt had the hours to join tw, questing, bhs, cs...didnt oracle(unless the ones from stash and another some cleric gave me or 2 i picked on mobs drops).

I just like to add i so far on bhs i seen 2 3 amazing barbs but the rest gooooooddddd they dont know wt they re doing....
    some dont stay on tiger(so no flesh realm no agro)
    always run out of mana for god sake lvl 10 pots are good enough for ur low mana get them...
    some are afraid to get in the midle of a few mobs.. hellooooo barb equals meat shield, thats really ur job....

And correct me if im wrong but ppl here are always afk like, we go in a bh and there alwys one or two ppl saying brb....so its a freking hour to do 3 bhs 29 cant wait to bh 39b:surrender
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    Nephane - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh poor you.

Nah. Poor people who spend X amount for a few levels. They made it so easy.
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Correct me if I'm wrong, but arent these "drama" you talk about basically centralzed around one faction? If so, I say let it be. Many of us came from other servers where you were up to your ears in drama. Perhaps everyone in archo came here to get the heck away from all that nonsense, hence the peace and quiet ^^
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Tbh, I have seen way too many clerics, whom think barb is something close to immortal. "I don`t use pots"/"I only use pots when needed", happened on several occasions. Just the thing clerics, if you "need to use pots", when you push the button, it may already be to late, at least with barbs w/o invoke, we with invoke can last half a minute w/o heals, though, please dun make us see the freaking trouble. I actually dropped 20 mana pots to cleric b4 myriadtail and told him to use them, got an answer "pots aren`t the problem", wtf is the problem then? If it hits your ego to use mana pots as a cleric, seriously, re-roll. Enough of this, back hypering. Note to self, 2 hypers you "save" for going 3h of 4x xp, instead of 1h 12x xp, ain`t worth the freaking trouble.

Ps. Due some "Awsum" squads, this panda ain`t doin any more BHs with random squad.

Pps. Ppl, you don`t need freaking 60+ barbs on FB19s, please save teles from those WCs, seen kinda many overkills there.

-Sincerly yours, pissed panda ;(.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but arent these "drama" you talk about basically centralzed around one faction? If so, I say let it be. Many of us came from other servers where you were up to your ears in drama. Perhaps everyone in archo came here to get the heck away from all that nonsense, hence the peace and quiet ^^

+1 to this one, took the words right from my mouth
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Tbh, I have seen way too many clerics, whom think barb is something close to immortal. "I don`t use pots"/"I only use pots when needed", happened on several occasions. Just the thing clerics, if you "need to use pots", when you push the button, it may already be to late, at least with barbs w/o invoke, we with invoke can last half a minute w/o heals, though, please dun make us see the freaking trouble. I actually dropped 20 mana pots to cleric b4 myriadtail and told him to use them, got an answer "pots aren`t the problem", wtf is the problem then? If it hits your ego to use mana pots as a cleric, seriously, re-roll. Enough of this, back hypering. Note to self, 2 hypers you "save" for going 3h of 4x xp, instead of 1h 12x xp, ain`t worth the freaking trouble.

Ps. Due some "Awsum" squads, this panda ain`t doin any more BHs with random squad.

Pps. Ppl, you don`t need freaking 60+ barbs on FB19s, please save teles from those WCs, seen kinda many overkills there.

-Sincerly yours, pissed panda ;(.

I must say, so far, my "first" in this server is seeing a fb29 and 39 wined. i was like wahhhhh
  • Aoshi_ - Archosaur
    Aoshi_ - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Blahblahblahtalktalktalkstrokeepeenyaddayaddayadda

^Thats what your after right?

Maybe some of us like it quieter on the forum. Plus, since we have mods that are very lock, ban, and delete happy these days, forum trolling just isn't what it used to be and that used to be like 90% of the threads here.

Besides, most of us are ingame leveling (or in my case, stuck in hellish reality that is college... fml with a spork) so we aren't on the forums as much.
  • Miaki$ - Archosaur
    Miaki$ - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    First off there is a faction Adults I am sure you are aware. They forgot to tell you that the leader changed the rules.

First Rule No soloing
    Second Rule: Give all your farmed manfacturing items to them freely
    Third Rule: When they help with your fb they get all the drops you may get a one star item
    Fouth Rule: Cannot be independent must complete their quests only
    Fifith Rule: upon being asking to leave the faction they will not refund your money for any contributions made.

Funny but I did not know PWI excluded soloing and were against independence.

• LOLraped - Archosaur
    LOLraped - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Funny, I don't recall inviting anyone o_O
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did someone say Drama? b:cute you called?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • LOLraped - Archosaur
    LOLraped - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did someone say Drama? b:cute you called?

How many times a day do you hear the quote "ASCII RAGEEEEEEEEEEE"? Its gotta get annoying.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How many times a day do you hear the quote "ASCII RAGEEEEEEEEEEE"? Its gotta get annoying.

click "Search" type Ascii, and theres ur result, i think it was 200 topics last i checked. anyways we dont need to share our drama with others on forums, our drama is for Archasour server only! if ppl wanna see it then they gota make a account, buy all my damm scarlet fruits from ah and get involved b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funny, I don't recall inviting anyone o_O

You lose points for oracling, oracling isnt sexy at all

and even if you didnt your still second ^_-
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    B> My avatar. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • YoshiBomb - Archosaur
    YoshiBomb - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010