NEED GM Zen bought and charged but no zen appeared

RoxyFox - Sanctuary
RoxyFox - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
On my bill payment online I was charged 200 dollars for zen, when I looked on PWI site I didn't have any zen credited to my account. I didn't order 200 dollars worth i wanted 100 dollars worth. You guys better cover overage charges.

What do I do? How do i go about getting the money back? I'm kinda pissed off at this right now, i don't have 200 dollars on that card.b:shockedb:angry
Post edited by RoxyFox - Sanctuary on

Comments

• hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Please submit a ticket about this here: https://support.perfectworld.com

Customer support will be able to help you with this. It may take up to 2 or 3 days for a response, depending on the current load of support tickets.
  • RoxyFox - Sanctuary
    RoxyFox - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:angry I already did!! it charged my account 4 times and didn't even freakin TELL ME but ya, now i'm 200 in the hole because i tried over again wtf, do you guys cover overage charges D:<
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    same problem here charged twice and have recieved nothing yet you have charged me for it.

i have submitted a ticket and if this dosnt get sorted before coral packs are gone id like a refund seeming as coral packs were the reason i bought the zen
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hello,

We do apologize for any inconvenience that you are having at this time. There were a few issues this morning at the turn of the day that prevented some transactions from going through on a few of our payment solutions. Payments made through Moneybookers are in the Moneybookers system and we are currently working with them to get the transaction information for those purchases so that ZEN can be delivered. Worst case scenario is that we will have to refund the transactions. If you have sent in an email, you will get a response as soon as we reach your ticket in line. This issue has caused a large influx of emails which is a very good sign of why you have not yet received a response. We hope to have this issue resolved in 24 hours but I cannot guarantee how long this will take. Should you not want to wait for the resolution and simply want a refund, please follow up on the ticket submitted and request that refund.

Again, we do apologize for this unforeseen issue and we ask for your patience while we try to resolve the issue.

(Moneybookers, International credit cards, and Local Payment Options are all from the Moneybookers network)
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory