Rage fest

2»

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A zulu that doesnt know what rpk means....thats cool. Its hard to finish off an assassin with deaden nerves up that force stealths as soon as i get 1 hit off.....and then you run to the other 7 zulu at west gate. You are so tough.....so very tough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Taboo, you ever hear the expression 'You're preaching to the choir'? What you're doing is like preaching to the deaf. They don't get, they won't get it and it's cause they can't get it. They're too caught up in being a factor to have anything you say phase the indisputable fact that they > you. Just stop
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Filter circumvention is a banable offence - Aryannamage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Taboo see this as your warning. Next filter circumvention and you won't like the consequences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    lmfao

10chars
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Of all my posts, you pick the one that had nothing wrong in it to edit?

Crackdealer....haha, i Know the people im talking too are for the most part, incapable of understanding the situations i bring up, and are too blind to see things for truth, instead of what they want it to be. I post tho, because i know there are a select few that, even if they post random, made up stuff, know what is actually going on, and that i dont lie....period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Embustero - Harshlands
    Embustero - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    QQQQQQ QQQQQQ QQQQQ, QQQ QQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQ. QQQQQ QQQ QQQQQ QQ QQQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQQQ. QQQQQQ QQQ QQQ QQQQQ QQQQ QQQQQ QQQQQQ QQQQQQ QQQQQQQ QQQQ, QQQQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQQQ QQQQ QQ QQQQQ QQQQQQ QQQQQ QQQQQ QQQQQ QQQQ. QQQQQ QQQQQ QQQQ QQQ, QQQQ QQQ QQQ QQ. QQQQQ QQQ QQQ, QQQQ QQQQ QQQQ.

Tabby i think your keyboard is broken. All i can read is QQ.
    edited March 2010
    I'm a gigantic flaming ******.

Fixed it to say something funny, though still entirely irrelevant.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Tabby i think your keyboard is broken. All i can read is QQ.

Most creative thing is this topic,
    too bad it was a pathetic attempt. You need to be more original with your trolls.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A zulu that doesnt know what rpk means....thats cool. Its hard to finish off an assassin with deaden nerves up that force stealths as soon as i get 1 hit off.....and then you run to the other 7 zulu at west gate. You are so tough.....so very tough.

b:chuckle i didn't have deaden nerves up, just bloodsuck, but regardless, you got 2 hits off, ticked my charm, i stealth cuz i'm not burning more charm fighting a lvl 100 barb ^^ yous so tough fighting the lowbie zulus tho. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckleIm a girl, that makes me pro, Im in a KoS rpk guild but im gunna gunna cry about level b:thanks

Save it, no one wants to hear you cry about your inability to level or be a factor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You kids are boring. Let's talk about politics. Wait, what?
    edited March 2010
    I heard Obama is black, and since black people steal VCR's he can't be trusted

KoS means Kill on Sight, by the way. Not kill when the pathetic little Zulu girl feels like he can take it.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Pulling the plug on this one.
This discussion has been closed.