funny story cleric and BB and oftis

Options
abcyang
abcyang Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
So we are all getting ready to do Oftis but because our 2 archers were taking aggro so easily I decided we would all stand close to Oftis and his buddies, and I would BB so everyone could attack Oftis and his helpers all at once.

So I'm saying like "Okay that is the plan right?"

Then this happens in next instance: One person aggros Oftis and runs up the hill (we were all supposed to stay close at the bottom), and the others attack the mobs.

As this happens Im thinking to myself, "I really wish they had given me another second to tell them I would need a minute to get my chi up for the double spark needed for BB" which I didnt have. HAHAHA

Anyway, Im running to save the archer at the top with Oftis and I then yelled RUN UP THE HILL and its chaos. One archer got killed and I ressed him and healed everyone else and we all lived happily ever after.....

I love archers in squads.....they add that effervescent ying to relieve any complacency....
Post edited by abcyang on

Comments

• Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    abcyang wrote: »
    I love archers in squads.....they add that effervescent ying to relieve any complacency....
    indeed we do b:cute
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hehe ^^ made my day :)
    also makes me remember that time at quianji...
    wizzie would tank, the cleric though.. was healing the bm who didn't have agro.
    Quianji gets up too close of the wiz and does a phys attack > dead wizzie. The other veno grabbed agro and died too. by that time I had agro and the cleric starts healing me after my charm saved me once.
    While I'm being healed she ress the wizzie and the other veno. One of the bm's grabs agro, cleric starts healing him, I crit 10k, 13k and another 10k and have my agro back.
    cleric gets sick of it and starts a BB. The wizzie grabs agro again tank for about 3 seconds when the other bm grabs agro...
    don't ask me how many times the agro changed after... but I'm glad the cleric saved the day with her BB b:chuckle
    it sure was fun ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Archers are fun.. They are always happy bragging about their crits after they got agro and die b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    xb9yt0jpg.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    xb9yt0jpg.gif

this may be the coolest thing ive ever seen o.o love it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    quianji
    >.> Why can no one ever spell this right....

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/3362

same with Qingzi, so many Quingzis out there.... it annoys me so very much

(Not the worst I have seen though quianjini was the worse -.-)
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    quianjini
    lmao

/10char
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    >.> Why can no one ever spell this right....

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/3362

same with Qingzi, so many Quingzis out there.... it annoys me so very much

(Not the worst I have seen though quianjini was the worse -.-)
    The names break one of the rules of English that gets drilled into people in elementary school - that a Q is always followed by a U.
    A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling

For example, in Year 1 that useless letter c would be dropped to be replased either by k or s, and likewise x would no longer be part of the alphabet. The only kase in which c would be retained would be the ch formation, which will be dealt with later.

Year 2 might reform w spelling, so that which and one would take the same konsonant, wile Year 3 might well abolish y replasing it with i and Iear 4 might fiks the g/j anomali wonse and for all.

Jenerally, then, the improvement would kontinue iear bai iear with Iear 5 doing awai with useless double konsonants, and Iears 6-12 or so modifaiing vowlz and the rimeining voist and unvoist konsonants.

Bai Iear 15 or sou, it wud fainali bi posibl tu meik ius ov thi ridandant letez c, y and x -- bai now jast a memori in the maindz ov ould doderez--tu riplais "ch," "sh," and "th" rispektivli.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.

Mark Twain
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The names break one of the rules of English that gets drilled into people in elementary school - that a Q is always followed by a U.

Don't care, its a NAME not a WORD, does not apply, they all need to learn how to spell properly, stop backing up stupidity

AND Q is not ALWAYS followed by a U

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_containing_Q_not_followed_by_U
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Don't care, its a NAME not a WORD, does not apply, they all need to learn how to spell properly, stop backing up stupidity

AND Q is not ALWAYS followed by a U

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_containing_Q_not_followed_by_U

How can a "naturalized" (meaning a word who's spelling and pronunciation has not changed from it's own language) be technically an English word? That's like me saying Cinco is a English word just because I naturalized it. Technically you're just speaking another language for that one word. x.x

ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why talk about spelling here? The subject of this thread has nothing to do with the spelling of a boss name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why talk about spelling here? The subject of this thread has nothing to do with the spelling of a boss name.

Because Waterfal said Quianji
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Because Waterfal said Quianji

That may be, but as long as everyone understood what he/she meant, is it really so bad? People make typos all the time on these forums, so whats so special about this one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people