Fix the cube. Dragon Gate

Options
Mahngiel - Sanctuary
Mahngiel - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Support Desk
[IMG][/img]2010-03-2912-18-26.jpg
It's better to look stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sig by AquaKnightsb:victory
Post edited by Mahngiel - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    O.o'
    good luck with that
    Dx
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    its only some stupid kid playing with his genie skills to push the circles...

each maint get the room right.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That was fun to see the first time, was like "huh wtf where...what....when....how.....*lost...suicides* " but xD sometimes it makes it easier to pass :p
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mahngiel - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    its only some stupid kid playing with his genie skills to push the circles...

each maint get the room right.

You fail.

There are many people who have experienced the same problem, and it's been going on for the last week.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mahngiel - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    @ Reivi
    And if you actually look at the SS, you can see all the way up on the left and right the hands are doubled together. Standing here I actually died to make this SS.

And please enlighten me on the genie skill that is capable of moving the hands, would be GREAT to know!

Also, according to Asmodiel's info, this is cross server. (Or he's just using his HT avatar)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    First of all....calling ppl a fail cuz they give their opinion/knowledge about a question/problem equals fail.

Second of all, it could happen on all servers IF there is a genie skill involved, seeing how each server is almost an exact copy of each other.

Third and last, you said yourself it's been going on this week, so the "can be fixed by next maintenance", as Reivi said, is still valid.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mahngiel - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The fail for Reivi is to come into a support thread and cry wolf. Take a look at the pic, Asmodiel, you honestly think that's a genie skill to waste my time just so i can post here? Good grief.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This has been happening for a while...sometimes I can't see the circles, sometimes they are overlapped like in the PS above.
    Problem is I found myself dying a fee times (not recently) because even if there are no circle+hands that you can see, the location for spawn is still the same on the server, so if you're there, you're going to see room1.
    Usually what I do in these room (Dragon Gate and Dragon Gate Ex) is to wait 20-30 seconds and the room "resets" itself, everything looks fine after. Seems to me more of a Lag issue than anything else.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The fail for Reivi is to come into a support thread and cry wolf. Take a look at the pic, Asmodiel, you honestly think that's a genie skill to waste my time just so i can post here? Good grief.

Did i say you were the stupid kid ?

sorry if now you look stypid not understanding a simple sentence
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
    edited March 2010
    Options

I just backed up a suggestion/possible answer that was given because it looked the most logic thing besides a server **** up. Since my knowledge about genie skills isn't that big, I can only say that it is a possibility, not a certainty. So not really a fail imo. b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mahngiel - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    view this. I was lucky enough to get back into room 25 today. the vid is poor quality, i downloaded
    the first free screen capture software i found. But this proves the point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4sOXgLqZUU

And just a further note: Dragon Gate EX looks fine. (right click > view image to see fully)
    gate_ex.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mahngiel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hit Dragon Gate again today, nothing's changed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.