What is the fastest way to gain money?

Remivaughn - Raging Tide
Remivaughn - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
without gaining too much exp, i want to buy a perfect hammer for lvl 50 supply stash, im extremely poor, im on like 100k and i need a lot more than that, what is the quickest way to gain money without gaining too much exp on PVE server?
Post edited by Remivaughn - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol, todays easiest question ....

... make a veno! b:cute TAADAAAA!!!!
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • Naerro - Heavens Tear
    Naerro - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You can infuse your genie with your exp in order to stay on the same lvl. Or use real money and buy the hammer from the boutique.
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Grind grind grind. It's the middle of a 2x drops/exp event, so, while you'll gain exp, you'll also pick up a lot of coins and DQ items.

Also, use the catshops in Archo to your advantage. From time to time, you'll find some decent deals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Best place to grind is Tusk Town :) Elemental Essence ppl are always looking for especially lvl 54? i think ?.... you can make like 5k off 1 if u sell to ppl if not sell to NPC and u get 2500 per stone and u get other stuff to ... drops are very often so you accumulate alot over time. Kill other mobs in the area you can get other stuff like Armour drops. b:victory
  • Pchan - Dreamweaver
    Pchan - Dreamweaver Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Best place to grind is Tusk Town :) Elemental Essence ppl are always looking for especially lvl 54? i think ?.... you can make like 5k off 1 if u sell to ppl if not sell to NPC and u get 2500 per stone and u get other stuff to ... drops are very often so you accumulate alot over time. Kill other mobs in the area you can get other stuff like Armour drops. b:victory
    b:scorn

I wouldn't recommend tusk town (at least on dreamweaver) because it's always so busy down there during high peak hours, that you can rarely even do quests down there without getting a squad of people. However in Remivaughn's case, I recommend grinding on those antelope pups because

1: Remivaughn is around lvl 30, perfect for grinding exp, and spirit points
    2: antelope pups drops hay (needed by venos, and other classes for pet slot upgrade, AND that ridiculous Lvl 74 quest 'The Punishment' where you need 50 hay, and dew of herbs (mat needed for banking quest, AND Dragon Quest), which means more money rolling in if sold at the price depending on their server.
  • Remivaughn - Raging Tide
    Remivaughn - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:scorn

I wouldn't recommend tusk town (at least on dreamweaver) because it's always so busy down there during high peak hours, that you can rarely even do quests down there without getting a squad of people. However in Remivaughn's case, I recommend grinding on those antelope pups because

1: Remivaughn is around lvl 30, perfect for grinding exp, and spirit points
    2: antelope pups drops hay (needed by venos, and other classes for pet slot upgrade, AND that ridiculous Lvl 74 quest 'The Punishment' where you need 50 hay, and dew of herbs (mat needed for banking quest, AND Dragon Quest), which means more money rolling in if sold at the price depending on their server.

im level 48 now actually, it hasnt updated my level yet
    but thanks for the help