Calamity future plans?

2»

Comments

• Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You guys are crazy lol
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Calamity Is Going To Donate Their Lands To Me ... Rumor Has It They Are Tired Of Mowing All That Land! (J/K :p)

I Find The TW Situation To Be An Interesting One. What Will Factions Do (That Hasn't Already Been Done) To Take Land Away From Calamity?

I'm Not Too Sure About The Past Week Or So ... I Remember Higher Levels Jumping Ship, In What Seemed To Be On A Weekly Basis. You'll Never Beat Calamity That Way (Just My Opinion Though).

I Gotta Pull For EQuinox (The Guild I Joined Before Takiing A Break From PWI).
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Calamity Is Going To Donate Their Lands To Me ... Rumor Has It They Are Tired Of Mowing All That Land! (J/K :p)

I Find The TW Situation To Be An Interesting One. What Will Factions Do (That Hasn't Already Been Done) To Take Land Away From Calamity?

I'm Not Too Sure About The Past Week Or So ... I Remember Higher Levels Jumping Ship, In What Seemed To Be On A Weekly Basis. You'll Never Beat Calamity That Way (Just My Opinion Though).

I Gotta Pull For EQuinox (The Guild I Joined Before Takiing A Break From PWI).

it seems, more and more factions are trying to boost equinox anyway possible. this is one of the best ways to beat cala. good team work.

even in random pks and stuff, if theres a cala vs an eq, ive seen many blue names suddenly jump white to attack that cala person just to attack the cala person.

whats even funnier is the eq ppl aoeing killing all the whites after. b:thanks

but generally, team work is the way to go
  • goldbear
    goldbear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The Problem with the current server is there are too many factions and too many good players spread across too many factions.

Have a look at who is attacking each and every week. Those are the committed ones and in our Factions case (Renegades), here to have fun, every week, no matter win or loss. A group of ppl that just want to enjoy the game without the political side of things and our faction has no allegience to any land owners on the map. (e.g agreements, jnr/sister faction)

Factions who are attacking every week or alternative weeks are, ChillZone, Warlocks, XBushidoX, Kindrid, Renegades.

Other factions i see attacking are Reverence, Bloodfire, Prodigy, Influence, Contender.

If you want to make a difference, then approach one of these factions. You cant tell me if everyone of these factions gets 80+ for TW at a decent lvl range then with 3 attacks at the same time against the same opponent, sooner or later the major factions will have to fall as long as the factions attacking have good strategy in place.

Regards

Whiptress 93 HA Veno (and counting)
    Leader of Renegades
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol.
    I guess calamity can send about a squad in each of those TWs and wipe the field clean in less than 7 minutes.
    Yah, good plan, try to kill the elephant throwing dehidrated poo at it. I guess this plan could work, the elephant will ultimately die of old age.

on further investigation ... roflmaowtfbbq
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6794642&postcount=3

so it actually happened: Calamity wiped you out with one squad. Took them 15 minutes, I guess they were bored and tried to farm a few kills.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol.
    I guess calamity can send about a squad in each of those TWs and wipe the field clean in less than 7 minutes.
    Yah, good plan, try to kill the elephant throwing dehidrated poo at it. I guess this plan could work, the elephant will ultimately die of old age.

on further investigation ... roflmaowtfbbq
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6794642&postcount=3

so it actually happened: Calamity wiped you out with one squad. Took them 15 minutes, I guess they were bored and tried to farm a few kills.

no, we just need SurferGirl to use sage black ice dragon strikeb:chuckle

oh and its OMGWTFLOLJUSTGOTHITBYBIDSFOR22KBBQSAUCEPWND!
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    lol,that might work.
    2 or 3 venos feeding sparks for Surfer's ultis....lol

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol,that might work.
    2 or 3 venos feeding sparks for Surfer's ultis....lol

pretty sure actualy. cos i see no1 in rengades/reverence etc able survive even a no crit lol.
    that **** hurt x.x
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    QQ no one talks about Loar
    atleast she didnt beat my damage on cheze b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I still think her forums sig is way too damn long Q.Q
    But I agree, sage BIDS = ouch.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    well, if it hits a full buffed cleric for 9.3k when it crits, I guess it hurts :D ( and that was with a +7 weapon, i guess a +10 adds at least 500 dmg to that).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]