wit an easy garentee of a mold wep
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tempest FTWb:bye
Post edited by GHealz - Archosaur on

Comments

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Moar TB QQ?

P.s.. I've only gotten 1 mold from the wep quest....... it's not for sure bro, lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    GHealz - Archosaur Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i kwn pl who got all their molds and if not 1st or 2nd try
    and YEs its QQ i am fed up they are way 2 pampered by devs
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oh poor old classes, were so left out b:chuckle i have a lvl 61 psy, let me tell u, they need alot more than the old classes. no lvl 79 skills, no sage/demon sparks/skills. they need wayyyy more tt ****, so um what were u saying ^^
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oh poor old classes, were so left out b:chuckle i have a lvl 61 psy, let me tell u, they need alot more than the old classes. no lvl 79 skills, no sage/demon sparks/skills. they need wayyyy more tt ****, so um what were u saying ^^

Pfft who needs 79 skills and 3 sparks .... We can turn into a mermaid/man which is so Op'ed and Pr0 .. what more do you want ? b:chuckle
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    in etospect..u al lhav MOLD weps
    an can turn invis
    u all hav faster chan
    u all hav reflect
    so...wats UR point??
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    MMO's are ment to be something to work on, more than just a petty side project if you want to get into the later 60+ levels. And being the unfinished race they are, I think the deserve a free mold chance every once in a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    y luanch them anyway if they INCOMPLETE..complete first THEN luanch
    edited March 2010
    Maybe the reason people have mold weps is because we have substantially less of a choice when it comes to our weapons?! lmao..

Clerics can use..... hmm,,,, Glaive... Magic Sword... Staff ish... etc....

TB...... Soulsphere... er, oh yeah, nothing else. lmao.

I know some that are 80+ still using thei old 69 wep due to not getting in quest, and also not being able to afford? Why.... er, maybe because it's a Mold Wep, lol!

TB are soo OP that out weps couldn't fit in TT forgesb:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Should of told them before they released the fishes..b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited March 2010
    sigh.....epic fail and they dont DESERVE mold weps....
    a game is meant 2 have balance...i see Perfect world doesn't promote that equilibrium
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Troll much? The Tideborn are here to stay. The next major update gives them their D/S/79 Skills. They're not OP, the other classes are incredibly powerful. Here is a summary of my class.
    Cleric: I can heal for 30,000 hp over time. Guardian Light makes a -60% damage shield. Plume Shell protects me from all Phy. Damage. I dish out magical damage that rivals Wizards and Psychics. I can use Phy. attacks to one-hit or two-hit robes of my level. Plus I'm always buffed for +60% magic resist, +60% defense, and +70% magical weapon power. Oh yes... I have seals that freeze you in place and put you to sleep too. Furthermore I can decrease your defense and resistance 30%. As a demon I can shred your metal defense by 30% too. OP much? And yet the other classes can beat me if they're skilled at their job. They'er OP too. So that means we're balanced and no one is OP I guess.
    Let the Tideborn have their molds: In the end they need Lunar and TT100 like the rest. The skills are balanced. Learn to play your class if you're losing. More Pew Pew Less Q Q!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Troll much? The Tideborn are here to stay. The next major update gives them their D/S/79 Skills. They're not OP, the other classes are incredibly powerful. Here is a summary of my class.
    Cleric: I can heal for 30,000 hp over time. Guardian Light makes a -60% damage shield. Plume Shell protects me from all Phy. Damage. I dish out magical damage that rivals Wizards and Psychics. I can use Phy. attacks to one-hit or two-hit robes of my level. Plus I'm always buffed for +60% magic resist and defense and +70% magical weapon power. OP much?
    Let the Tideborn have their molds: In the end they need Lunar and TT100 like the rest. The skills are balanced.

Oh Nuuuu!!!!! this means........... CLERICS ARE OP!!!!!b:sad

No class is OP, all have flaws. It's whether or not you know how to play your toon.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Damn straight: moaners need there own server. Let them have free World Chat while you're at it. Call the server Q-Q-To-The-Max.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah tideborn are completely balanced, I mean all classes have the ability to lock you down and DD for 10 full seconds, hitting for 1-2k per hit at level 80, dodge death 3 times in 3 minutes, nullify magic damage, attack from 35 meters away.

It's completely balance, if anything they need more skills, 79 skills, sage/demon skills. Nerfing them is out of the question, that would imply PWE made mistakes and we all know thats impossible right folks?
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Kinda makes up for the fact that they don't have any TT weps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited March 2010
    Oh... if only we knew now what they were expecting...
    Top Secret Dev Footage!!

:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    dont need all classes being leeches...no thx

and by leech i mean you have lvl 30 tideborn coming along for bh39...which is very useless and they filling up that spot that could have been used for an actual DD
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    dont need all classes being leeches...no thx

and by leech i mean you have lvl 30 tideborn coming along for bh39...which is very useless and they filling up that spot that could have been used for an actual DD

Weapon Token is one of the least thought out elements of the TB.

Night before TB release date;
    "Oh no! We forgot to integrate Molds and Tideborn gear into boss loot tables!"
    "George, go throw up some stupid 10 levels quests to obtain them"
    ...15 minutes of work later...
    "Done Bob!"
    "George, you're making level 30s go into dungeons for 39+, you're 10 levels off!"
    "Ooops!"
    "Just pretend it was intentional"
    "Phew, dodged that bullet!"
    They're ready for release.
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    in etospect..u al lhav MOLD weps
    Explain why I see level 60+ sins and psychics running around with normal weapons if we all get molds. Oh right, we only get a chance at a mold if we get help with a boss meant for players 10 levels higher than the level we get the weapon token quest.

an can turn invis
    And clerics get a buffs and heals, BMs get stuns and AoEs, venos have a pet, barbs get ridiculous amounts of HP, archers get a 35 meter range, and wizards can one shot almost anyone at higher levels.

u all hav faster chan Psychics have faster channeling than you do. Sins have slower channel/cast times than BMs and barbs.

u all hav reflect
    Psychics do. Sins don't.

so...wats UR point??

So...what's your point?
    sigh.....epic fail and they dont DESERVE mold weps....
    Where has anyone said that TB deserve to get molds? Someone merely stated that the TB get screwed over in terms of weapon choices at higher levels.

a game is meant 2 have balance...i see Perfect world doesn't promote that equilibrium
    PW hasn't been balanced in a long time.

b:bye
    Weapon Token is one of the least thought out elements of the TB.

Night before TB release date;
    "Oh no! We forgot to integrate Molds and Tideborn gear into boss loot tables!"
    "George, go throw up some stupid 10 levels quests to obtain them"
    ...15 minutes of work later...
    "Done Bob!"
    "George, you're making level 30s go into dungeons for 39+, you're 10 levels off!"
    "Ooops!"
    "Just pretend it was intentional"
    "Phew, dodged that bullet!"
    They're ready for release.

Sadly, I think you may be right.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • XAlchemistx - Lost City
    XAlchemistx - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    why does it matter to you if TB get molds and stuff.

your one a PVE server balancing really dosnt matter to you unless ur in TW or pking on a pve server and if your doing that you might as rolled on lost city or harslands

stop QQ because you cant beat a few fishys i 2 shot sins with mold weapons its fairly easy so man up and learn to play your character
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    These weapons IMO, are to palliate for the lack of TB weapons gained from other quests. We get some really nice already-made weps from quests rewards which they don't. We also get other molds from bosses, and they don't.

These molds are also not that OPed AFAIK, and are not guaranteed. I know one who's gotten 1 or 2 molds, and I think she's in her 60's by now (I'm not in-game, if anyone from Feral is reading this, what's Kiri's sin's level? x];;; ).

Point is, we get stuff, let 'em have stuff too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    TB molds aren't even that good. For example, Psy molds have +mag which is good, +vit which isn't that good and then -chan, and since Psy's have so short channels anyway, it won't help too much.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    just another TB QQ thread =/.
    nvm.
    I know that TB have a very little chance to get a mold every 10 lvls, but now i'm having problems to get a new weapon. My 4 possible paths:
    1. get FF dagger (20-30 mil, since it's gold and it's the rarer drop (check pwdatabase)) for lvls 85-98. Then get TT90 gold weapon (20 milion more due to gold mat) and decompose it to make TT99 weapon that i didn't check how much was it.
    2. kill harpy wraith ~3 times [almost impossible] to get a dragonling essence, and manufacutre lvl97 legend weapon. Then the same as step 1 to make TT99
    3. get TT90 dagger for lvls 90-98 and then make TT90 dagger another time to decompose it and make TT99.
    4. keep with my lvl74 legend. dagger until lvl 98 and make TT90 to get TT99.

With my BM it wasn't all like that. I could get only one gold autobounded TT weapon for lvl99/100 and all other weapons were green, means farmable easily.

^^^^^^ this is QQ too b:chuckle

I think it's balanced. If you think TB are overpowered, why don't you reroll and test it by yourself? 8-O
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    TB molds aren't even that good. For example, Psy molds have +mag which is good, +vit which isn't that good and then -chan, and since Psy's have so short channels anyway, it won't help too much.

You're kidding, right? Have you even looked at TB molds? TB molds are pretty amazing.

You're saying +Vit for a pure int class isn't any good? Seriously? Compare TB molds to any other classes for their levels, and their molder weapons are by far better.

It doesn't bother me, however, because on most servers TB are new and there isn't a great deal of non-molder weapons around.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    QQ thread..guess what..it's a GAME!!
    Roll a TB, continue playing your class or quit the game. QQ threads won't make a blind bit of difference.
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • Assazou - Sanctuary
    Assazou - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    stop the damn QQ.

i'm level 64.
    and i've gotten
    0 molds.
    ZERO.
    i've done all my wep quests, and i've only gotten mirages.

so, i've had to BUY all molds.
    using money i EARNED through grinding, merchanting, etc.

i think i DESERVE my weapons.

kthxbai. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to XRiptidex for the amazing sig. you're such a beast you make Barbs look like kittens b:laugh

"Life Powder: The other white powder." -VerenKaunis b:chuckle
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i have gotten all my molds up to lvl 69.
    then i got a damn mirage
    I CANT find a wep in the auction house, Ill be 80 with a lvl 69 wep.
    I can only use soulspheres. so yea i dont think were handed anything at all. In my opinion we need a better way to get good weps other then the wepon token quest =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    it really is depressing not having much of a choice on what weapon we can use as tideborns. We really need more tideborn weapons put in the game, especially in places like TT. So far from the token quests i only got the 69 mold and the 4x mold (cant remember if it was 45 or not) the rest i just got mirages. so yea. its not fun. I used my level 20 stash weapon till like level 40 lol So no, i dont agree other classes should get weapon tokens. I do not have a problem finding weapons for my veno at all, i have alot of choices on what i can get, what i can buy, what i can farm for myself.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    We have weapon tokens because we have no TT.
    And the TT they do give us, we can't even use because its ridiculously expensive (ancient devil souls =x) and it cant be decomposed once bound.
    So at level 80+ its either use glowfall wings or get 25mil+ coin and buy FC/Lunar/TT99 gold. (or make2 TT90s).

Speaking as an assassin, I would much rather have a steady TT progression than an erratic token system.
    Later on, we don't have the option of TTing for our weapon and have to buy a new weapon for every level bracket in order to stay up to date.
    A high level tideborn is definetly not for someone who doesn't have coin.

Maybe if we had a well thought out TT weapon progession or a TT90 that could be decomposed, tideborns weapon tokens would be OP.

But they aren't so I'll find myself shelling out 1.5mil for that shadow legend mold that I missed out on which I just wish I could've TT'd for.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.