whats the class for me!

Gaegaergre - Dreamweaver
Gaegaergre - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
hi! im new to pw and would like information

ok, so i would like something that can deal damage, that can make money decently, doesnt cost much to maintain, and isnt an archer or a veno. ive played both and dislike them, so, help please :]?
Post edited by Gaegaergre - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    hi! im new to pw and would like information

ok, so i would like something that can deal damage, that can make money decently, doesnt cost much to maintain, and isnt an archer or a veno. ive played both and dislike them, so, help please :]?

my advice? go with the class you can handle the best
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Heh, you want an easy-to-maintain cheap DDer? Sounds like Archer and Veno to me. You sure those are what you want? b:chuckle

Right away we can strike out Cleric and Barb (very expensive classes). If you want a DDer, Wizard or Psychic is probably your best bet, but be warned that they can be rather squishy, so you're either going to spend a lot of money on pots, or a lot of time collecting ingredients for potions.

Blademaster is also a good middle-of-the-road class; it's one of the most flexible, as far as builds go, and they can definitely be impressive DDs. But they'll probably cost a bit more with armor repairs, being melee.

My advice is to keep trying them all. You get 8 character slots per server; there's no reason not to experiment and just gowith the style you like most. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    By your requirements you'd be perfect with a veno or archer.

But you hate them? :s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    there are a multitude of classes out there to choose from, experiment with em all find something you like. some are slow to start off but get better, like BM, doesnt get much skills until you start getting to the tree branching cults (like 29 i think)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Your requirements for the class point to the two classes you don't want to play.

Therefore, I will not tel you which class is best for you.

I will instead tell you to go, play every class, and the one you like the best and enjoy to play, that is the class for you. Chances are it's not going to meet the standards you've set for yourself there, however.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]