Level, Mana, and HP

Scend - Harshlands
Scend - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Is there any way to look at a player's level, mana and hp?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Paimage. Copy and paste Paimage into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Post edited by Scend - Harshlands on

Comments

• DTK - Dreamweaver
    DTK - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Use an eye of observation. Shows lvl, def, lvl, hp, mp, reductions, damage index, survival index and a bunch of other small facts
  • DerBoese - Dreamweaver
    DerBoese - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hi you can watch the HP/MP of the Player in Partymode easy just go over his Health/Mana Bar at the Party Window
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Laurrella - Dreamweaver
    Laurrella - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you are sizing up other characters and don't have an eye to look at specifics you can't really tell for sure. You can look at their gear and see what the min level on it is. Between that and the quality/attributes on the gear it can give you a ballpark estimate on what they would have but it could be different depending on their specific build.
    Laurrixa - 64 Sin
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Can you look at someone walking down the street and tell if he is a kung fu master or a mentally disturbed person with a penchant for murder? No, you can't.

I don't think the game should allow you to "see" anything other than what you would see just by looking. Keeps it interesting, wouldn't you say? b:scorn b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • SmilingCooki - Sanctuary
    SmilingCooki - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Can you look at someone walking down the street and tell if he is a kung fu master or a mentally disturbed person with a penchant for murder? No, you can't.

I don't think the game should allow you to "see" anything other than what you would see just by looking. Keeps it interesting, wouldn't you say? b:scorn b:cool

Agreed, the more harder the game, the better. Too many games where it's just a matter of time you can waste in a day's time on the computer.
    Don't stare at me like that, I just might like it.
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Is there any way to look at a player's level, mana and hp?
    Squad with them, and then yes, you can see all of that.

The level will be listed next to their name in the squad list, and you can hover your mouse over their HP/MP in the squad list and the numbers for those stats will pop up after a moment.

Other than that, you'd have to use up an Eye of Observation on them, as others have stated.
  • Mr_Mokona - Lost City
    Mr_Mokona - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Squad with them, and then yes, you can see all of that.

Yeah, other then squadding with them theres no real way to tell...

(ask them really...really...really nicely?)b:cute