• Kmnjbhdvt - Lost City
    Kmnjbhdvt - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    $800 in 18 months. wow! more than you'll pay on wow.b:chuckle
    GL on RL b:victory
  • Lady_Sam - Lost City
    Lady_Sam - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Good luck with your photography and thanks a lot for all the videos you've left us. I learned a lot about archers and TW with those. :)

Much happiness for the future!
  • xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    tl;dr: TY4FUN, BYE.

Hi all,

I'll be reducing my playing time to a minimum, if not quitting altogether, so I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who've made the game a worthwhile investment over the last 18 months. I'll be pursuing my passion for photography in and around Southern California, and my focus is entirely needed to make it work.

To everyone on both sides of the factor KOS aisle, thanks for making the game a great challenge in both PVP and TWs. I tried to maximize my abilities using a minimal amount of money involved, and I like to think I was relatively successful. In total, I spent about $800 during my time and like to think I was able to compete with those who've spent considerably more.

To my old school UnLimited friends, I wouldn't have made my start in vids if it weren't for you. Who could've known they would evolve into what they are today. I know there's a few of you left still in the game and/or on the forums, and wish you the best in all your endeavors.

To GuardianZ, thanks for the great TWs as we took on RQ. Our greatest victory was defending against BLT, and will always remember that as a team that stood together and really pulled off some amazing defenses against a considerably stronger guild.

To Spectral, thanks for hosting me during my first transition from one side of kos to the other. You're all a great bunch of people, and was proud to be in your company (although most were halfway around the world). Thanks for the mutual respect when I transferred back to the other side, I appreciate it :) Athran's a great leader, gave me a shot when I was even unsure of joining them myself, and was extremely helpful while I got situated.

Damn.. writing this is harder than I thought, can't believe I'm starting to tear up b:sad

To Essence, I love you guys, read our forums for more detail. Thanks again for helping me survive my end-game PW life, I am proud to have been there from the near-beginning and seeing us grow from a rag-tag group of PVP'ers into organized TW beasts <3 I found the hardcore PVP I was looking for right under my nose, and do hope Fight Club continues without my presence.

To all the ladies of PWI, I may not be able to say my personal goodbyes, but do know that I did appreciate you taking the time to message me and having those long conversations whenever I received your PM. Maybe we'll meet someday, but for now, do keep in touch (see below).

To all the guys, thanks for your compliments and messages on YT and PWI. I really appreciate it and did my best to make my vids as entertaining and educational as possible. Just remember that even when the odds aren't in your favor, don't give up. You don't need the best gear to compete at the highest level, just a bit of creativity and perseverance :) Think outside the box, and amazing things just might happen..

To all of PWI. I became known for making vids for the past 1.5 years, and without your criticism and input, it wouldn't be at the level it is today, so thank you. You've helped me see things as an audience member and not just a creator, which tends to be blinding. I do hope that you were able to enjoy my taste in music as it is/was a big of my life. I will be using the techniques, critiques, and experience gained from this in my RL projects, so thank you very much.

It was quite the adventure being a psuedo-celebrity, talking to people from PW versions all across the globe and really making the effort to contact me. I realized I should be focusing the energy I invested in PW towards my RL, where the possibility of making it happen is closer than ever for me.

Thanks again all, I don't know if I'll make any more vids.. maybe when I have some free time I might work on it a bit here and there. If you want, you can contact me via youtube or facebook if you wish:

http://www.youtube.com/transcendpw
    http://www.facebook.com/ryanllora

All the best,
    Transcend, aka Ryan

(I just hit 500 subscribers.. sorry to let them all down b:surrender)

And yet, another one of the old schoolers leaves. Damn I'd forgot all about you being in UL >_> Good times.
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    bye trancend. me and a bunch of other ppl from pwi dressed up in rediculous costumes and performed this on a stage for YOU! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QpOK5Ohkrg
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    bye trancend. me and a bunch of other ppl from pwi dressed up in rediculous costumes and performed this on a stage for YOU! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QpOK5Ohkrg

Not gonna lie. I lol'd.
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    T~T I didn't know you were quitting; we had some fun random times at west gate....I LOVE you buddy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    WHY R U LEAVING??
    OH NUUU
    NO1 GONNA MAKE SOME AWSOME PVP VID NOW
    ILL MISS U MAN
    <3
    ~~From ur mysterious friend~~
  • LadyMaximus - Lost City
    LadyMaximus - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Transcend (Ryan) I am sorry to hear that you are quitting but yes I do understand and you will be missed.. Good Luck irl :) *Lady* b:thanks