Hey

Options
Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Why is this game boring now? Like since the new race and new stuff has been put into this game it has got extremely boring. How come? Q_Q!!
pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
Post edited by Dustins_ALT - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Just ur opinion. I find it extremely fun and entertaining.
    Maybe you have to choose a different game?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ah, seems like you're suffering from a case of PWI burnout. It happens to the best of us, we play until we feel like there's nothing left in the game, and it becomes boring for us. I would suggest either trying new things within the game (higher TTs, more instances, PvP), or taking a break. I've taken two breaks since I started playing this game, and I haven't been on too much lately.

If you still don't find it fun, there are a lot of MMOs out there. Don't feel bound to one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why is this game boring now? Like since the new race and new stuff has been put into this game it has got extremely boring. How come? Q_Q!!

Was heading that way before the expansion.(with BH's etc)

But now with alot of x2 XP weeks, change in the BH system, hyper XP stones its even worse ...

People just seem to be always stuck in instance's and no one just wants to mess about and do stuff for fun.

Everyone and their dog is either in TT or in FF rushing to endgame ... Wake up call to all those rushing ... THERE'S NOTHING TO DO ENDGAME b:pleased take you time enjoy the game, since at 100+ its as boring as hell
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Everyone experiences cases of MMO burnout. :P Once you've explored the map and seen almost everything you ever wanted to see, there's not much more to care about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I enjoy switching classes sometimes, for a change in tactics. It brings a little bit of excitement back to learn a new character, and how best to play that character. Just a thought for those experiencing burnout.
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    gtfo you dirty troll!
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    About a year ago when i play PW server on my country, i decided these game is so boring.
    The class pretty much locked to their skills, makes your weapon choice limited.
    (Yeah all other mmo i played allow you to use any kind of weapon, just lv needed)
    And i am used to mmo that allow you to play all class with one character or mmo that has rebirth system, which you can try playing different class after rebirth and make a sub skills from other class.
    At those times i am only think what really interesting from PW is only the looks and character editing. Everything else need you paying lots of money & patience just so you not died so fast, or not run out of energy, move faster, not stuck with small inventory, making slot on gear, fly faster, coloring fashion, and some other things. (on every official PW server)
    The manufacture almost not giving you real profit other than making your own gear, and how we forced to spent time gather mats or buy from boutique was very annoying.

But now i am playing PWI . .
    And dunno what actually make me keep playing. b:chuckle
    I still remember though a question i am asked to my friend when i am still playing at PW server on my country.
    Me = "Those high lv surely strong right ? You think how i can become strong like them ?"
    My friend = "If you can collect all those gear their wear, pretty much you become strong like them. You considered a great player if you can own those gears."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    gtfo you dirty troll!

Erm...who are you talking to...yourself?

...Troll self-exorcisms...
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Vorawrcious - Harshlands
    Vorawrcious - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    MMORPG's can involve a lot of repeatitive actions. You either get addicted to leveling character and getting stronger or you don't.

You sound like you must be one of those guys who likes to just get on guild chat and talk a bunch on nonsense all day, while other are busy leveling and gather materials. If any of you in PWI land just want to talk all day, they have internet chat rooms for that and you dont have to hang out in a MMORPG to do it.
  • Cryin - Heavens Tear
    Cryin - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Erm...who are you talking to...yourself?

...Troll self-exorcisms...

QTF

A **** troll b:laugh

ON TOPIC:

Take a break from PW, you will see that in no time you will be back full of will to play ... b:thanksb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Only love breaks a heart." b:thanks
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Take a break from PW, you will see that in no time you will be back full of will to play ... b:thanksb:bye

Yeah it's what I suggest people as well. 'Cause honestly I still haven't gotten fully bored of the game. I've had some spells, but nothing a few days off PWI won't fix. That, and I end up rerolling alts. My brand new barb is 23.

And if it doesn't help... don't play for the sake of playing IMO. Play because you're enjoying this. So if it gets TOO boring, don't force yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Boring game is boring. Can't wait for _________ 2 to come b:dirty
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • acryllis
    acryllis Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Boring game is boring. Can't wait for _________ 2 to come b:dirty

Blank two?

Anyways, i suppose that you are just outgrowing the game. Perhaps you've been playing for a long a time and need something different. You should try another MMO like WoW or maybe even a whole different type of game like an RTS (starcraft/AoE comes to mind) or even an shooter game.
    Variety is the spice of life, and who knows; maybe when you get sick of those games you'll come back here and love it all over again!
    Aflac
  • GohanX - Dreamweaver
    GohanX - Dreamweaver Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've got the same problem, I can't find any new adventures so I spend most of ny time in here and searching for other mmos to play. So far no luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • acryllis
    acryllis Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've got the same problem, I can't find any new adventures so I spend most of ny time in here and searching for other mmos to play. So far no luck.

Which MMO's have you tried?
    If you can, try out one where you need to pay (like WoW/Guild wars etc)
    If not, look around for some F2P MMO's or looke here:
    Top 10 Free MMO's. Ive tried a few of these and they are quite good (PWI is on there b:victory)
    Aflac
  • GohanX - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    theres a very specific mmo i wanna play but the koreans are being stingy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    theres a very specific mmo i wanna play but the koreans are being stingy

I am also waiting for a specific mmo <.< and also from korea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • GohanX - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    they are stingy. i could download the game now and use an english translation patch from Megauploads, but korea has that stupid KSSN system so the only way is to steal someone's identity T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]