Which class i should focus playing ?

MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Can anyone help me to decide what class for me to focus playing ? I have playing all class available to 5x and 6x lv, but always wanted to focus on just one of them.

I found what i want and prefer quiet not possible, because what i want is a class that look good (on fashion and model), able to solo instance, not boring to play, able to kill on decent speed, able to tank, good at solo grinding. I am also not enjoying giving 24 hour support to other people though.
I know tideborn weren't complete yet, so we can't really tell their end game potential.

So far i am always confused to pick and tempted to play because :
- Venomancer low repair cost
- Fist BM
- Wizard BIDS
- Paladin Cleric
- Barbarian HP
- Psychic Soul Force
- Assassin Stealth
- Archer looks (dunno what to say just looks i guess)

So can everyone tell me your suggestion ?
Even a unique build is fine just tell me. (Sword HA cleric, Bow LA barbarian, Axe HA Wizard, etc)

I am also tempted to re rolling to other server because most of my friends on HT already quit or re roll to other server. I don't have very high lv character and most of my character lvl without BH, Fruit, and Oracle so i am kinda slow at lv up. And i am not a cash shopper, but i have quiet saving of money about 250 million. (yet don't have legendary pet on venomancer)
So . . should i re roll to other server ?

Sorry for my bad english, many times other people and my self misunderstood because of it. (especially on forum)
Thank you. b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
Post edited by MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Can anyone help me to decide what class for me to focus playing ? I have playing all class available to 5x and 6x lv, but always wanted to focus on just one of them.

I found what i want and prefer quiet not possible, because what i want is a class that look good (on fashion and model), able to solo instance, not boring to play, able to kill on decent speed, able to tank, good at solo grinding. I am also not enjoying giving 24 hour support to other people though.I know tideborn weren't complete yet, so we can't really tell their end game potential.

So far i am always confused to pick and tempted to play because :
    - Venomancer low repair cost
    - Fist BM
    - Wizard BIDS
    - Paladin Cleric
    - Barbarian HP
    - Psychic Soul Force
    - Assassin Stealth
    - Archer looks (dunno what to say just looks i guess)

So can everyone tell me your suggestion ?
    Even a unique build is fine just tell me. (Sword HA cleric, Bow LA barbarian, Axe HA Wizard, etc)

I am also tempted to re rolling to other server because most of my friends on HT already quit or re roll to other server. I don't have very high lv character and most of my character lvl without BH, Fruit, and Oracle so i am kinda slow at lv up. And i am not a cash shopper, but i have quiet saving of money about 250 million. (yet don't have legendary pet on venomancer)
    So . . should i re roll to other server ?

Sorry for my bad english, many times other people and my self misunderstood because of it. (especially on forum)
    Thank you. b:victory

Based from what you said in paragraph 2. I would suggest you focus on a veno. (And Im not saying that just because I'm one)

1) Smexy venos look hot in fashion
    2) Soloing instances like TT and farming Fbs.
    3)How can this class be boring to play if we look so good doing it?
    4) Kill mobs in 3-4 hits.
    5)Tanking is also open to us.
    6) solo grinding= piece of cake also more profitable because of low repair costs, and no need to buy pots.

If you choose this class, I would suggest you save up your coins from lvl 1 so you can have a herc by lvl 60 or 70. (maybe sooner if your lucky) Don't spend too much money on luxuries, find a cute bikini for your fashion and you'll be good to go ;P
    >.<
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Thank you but i am already has lv 69 venomancer. b:pleased
    And its boring for me Q.Q . . b:surrender
    Maybe i am also feel legendary pet was to expensive and not buying it.
    (though i am already has more than enough money to buy both phoenix and hercules)

Maybe you can tell me how to make it fun somehow ? b:surrender
    And what i mean by *able to tank* is by them self not the pet. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Try restatting to heavy/arcane (shop around for good +stat and -req gear first) on your veno; in heavy armor you'll have more phys def than a same level buffed BM in foxform. Bored with casting? Go foxform and melee. Bored with melee? Change to human and cast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Thank you i know venomancer builds since i am quite active on reading these forum, but . .
    I hate to use fox form . . b:surrender
    And most venomancer skills just using the same style. Q.Q

After rethink again maybe i just playing all of them ? b:shutup
    But i am always chased by want to focus on 1 class feeling . . b:cry

* confuse * confuse * confuse * confuse :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well, it's the class that fits more of your requirements than any other... you just have to find a way to get the boringness out of it.

Or just don't focus on one class... when asked "What's my main?" my answer is "umm..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you choose this class, I would suggest you save up your coins from lvl 1 so you can have a herc by lvl 60 or 70. (maybe sooner if your lucky)

Well, I'm a Veno, I'm between 60 and 70, and I never used money for anything except a few skills (but really just a few). How much do these pets cost? I always thought that cash pets are expensive, even more so if they are considered to be THE pet to have.

And IIRC, the cash pets don't eat water... I've stashed all the other food, mostly because I don't know what to do with it, but it's not actually a huge pile... more like a little snack.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Archalt - Sanctuary
    Archalt - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Depends on your playstyle. Definitely not Veno though, they are overrated and boring to play. I deleted mine around lvl50, I almost fell asleep during playing lol... No offence to anyone! I personally think that a class with no challenge isn't a class worth playing.

My favorite is Archer, they are pretty challenging at low lvls, but their damage gets better and better after mid lvls (60-70+). Even though it's a lot easier to play them at high lvls, they stay a fun to play class. Many people quit their archer before they become good, I almost quitted mine around lvl30-ish when I was a newbie but I didn't give up and my damage became insane after a while. Now at lvl85, I kill everything with a few hits, I crit like crazy, I need almost no HP/MP pots (I usually give away the ones I find during grinding), I have almost no repair fees, monsters can't even reach me, I'm richer than most of my friends and can lvl just as fast as other classes. So, archer is not only for the "looks"! b:victory
    ◄ Alt for posting. | PVE Sage Archer and happy with it.