Impulses Dragon Temple Loot!

13»

Comments

• _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Get over yourself...honestly. Tier 3 tw's have been done with 6 people in that time.

ok thanks. Congrats

he was simply stating that he wasnt lieing and he tried to show others.

Secondly tier 3 done with 6 people is called private servers, so please dont bring that bs here because unless they were around 95+, close 2 impossible.

Third good job with the epic trolling Narla because as i come on these forums i see "Impulse first at this, first at that" and you dont say a word, now Narla says something about themselves and your like "get over yourself" lmao

So learn to fight your battle, and simply stating to us to get over ourselves is simply showing that your quite jealous, simple Sociology and with that you'll probably deny, usually the next stepb:chuckle
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    he was simply stating that he wasnt lieing and he tried to show others.

Secondly tier 3 done with 6 people is called private servers, so please dont bring that bs here because unless they were around 95+, close 2 impossible.

Third good job with the epic trolling Narla because as i come on these forums i see "Impulse first at this, first at that" and you dont say a word, now Narla says something about themselves and your like "get over yourself" lmao

So learn to fight your battle, and simply stating to us to get over ourselves is simply showing that your quite jealous, simple Sociology and with that you'll probably deny, usually the next stepb:chuckle

martiin isnt in impulse so erm....yea,
    i think the biggiest drama lovers have exited impulse and gone into 2-3 different guilds (this includes the topic starters of *impulse 1st at this and that*.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Get over yourself...honestly. Tier 3 tw's have been done with 6 people in that time.

ok thanks. Congrats

Screenshots or it didnt happen.

And Ghostz is right, I was proving my point as requested.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)