how to get gold on to your accont

Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
i have perched some gold but i did it with paypal e check so i wont get it for 6-8 busssness days. well my question is when i get my gold i have to transfer it to the accont i want to use it in right ? and how would i do that or were can read about how to... thanx for the help
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i have perched some gold but i did it with paypal e check so i wont get it for 6-8 busssness days. well my question is when i get my gold i have to transfer it to the accont i want to use it in right ? and how would i do that or were can read about how to... thanx for the help

We now have a knowledge base that has this information! Below is a link to that area.

https://support.perfectworld.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15058

Once your payment completes, it will be delivered to the ZEN wallet of the account you made the purchase on (the account logged into when you go to charge). You will need to go to the My Wallet section, choose your game and server, then transfer the amount you wish to move. To complete a transfer from the ZEN wallet to one of the games, it is required to log into the game you transfered to with your account ID and password once the website transfer is done. Once you do that log in, your transfer is completed and the ZEN is available in game. If you are already in game at the time of transfer, you will not see the ZEN in game until your next log in.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory