Q about buying gold

Adianca - Heavens Tear
Adianca - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
i might have put this in the wrong spot but i want to buy abit of gold with real cash and i typed in the wrong e mail address on my accont like i put a . after .com so its not sending me varification code. is there anyway i could get that fixed
Post edited by Adianca - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    i want to buy abit of gold with real cash and i typed in the wrong e mail address on my accont like i put a . after .com so its not sending me varification code. is there anyway i could get that fixe. i have 0 gold on my accont right now
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i might have put this in the wrong spot but i want to buy abit of gold with real cash and i typed in the wrong e mail address on my accont like i put a . after .com so its not sending me varification code. is there anyway i could get that fixed

Our records do not indicate a "." after the .com in your email address for this account. Please send an email directly to billing@perfectworldinc.com and be sure you explain this issue and give us your account name. We can then manually activate this account for purchasing.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Adianca - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    ok thanx i just did wat u do u have any idea on how long it takes to get a reply
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ok thanx i just did wat u do u have any idea on how long it takes to get a reply

There is unfortunately no estimate for exactly when we can get back to you but you can track your ticket from the support page now so you can see when we sent something back ;).
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory