Blessing/Healing Filter questions

Krisnda - Lost City
Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
1. does it work on all classes, or just certain classes?

2. i know how to turn it on, but how do you make it work?

3. do you have to be in shield mode or can you be in sword mode?

thats all the questions i have for the filter, if anyone wants to add anything thats coolb:victory

thanks for all who answer b:laugh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A good moderator should:
- Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
- Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
- Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
Post edited by Krisnda - Lost City on

Comments

• LingBanamu - Lost City
    LingBanamu - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1. does it work on all classes, or just certain classes?

2. i know how to turn it on, but how do you make it work?

3. do you have to be in shield mode or can you be in sword mode?

thats all the questions i have for the filter, if anyone wants to add anything thats coolb:victory

thanks for all who answer b:laugh

1. It works on all classes, but you notice it the most on a cleric.

2. Just turn it on and forget about it. To test to see if it's working, find somebody who does not meet the conditions that you have set and try to cast a buff on them, it should cast it on yourself. EDIT: For example you have it set so you cannot cast on red names, find a red name and try to cast a buff on them; the result should be that you cast the buff on yourself

3. It works in both sword and Shield mode, whether you are white, pink, red, or blue.
    I've moved to LC, perhaps permanently. Goodbye Sanctuary, I know that nobody there knows me. :D
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I see, so it makes it so that u cant cast buffs on anyone but yourself? Lol, i actually thought that when its on, lets say if a red name is attacking you, you automatically start casting buffs ^^. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yep, it makes it so friendly spells are cast on yourself if you're targeting someone you've indicated as an "enemy" using the filter.

*Really* useful for clerics. I died so many times because my opening move was to heal my attacker. Could be useful for bramble. Holding [Ctrl] should override your protections and let you buff other people if you need (at least it did when this came out).