chest of coins

2»

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I made a suggestion on the chest of coins a while back. . .

Just make the chest give you less coin and right click only.

Could give you 1 coin or 50k/100k coin

I say 50 or 100k being the cap. (Cause I know people will QQ like before that people have them stashed to high heaven and would benefit from it too much.)

Problem solved.

Right click to get 1 coin or 100k coin, or for the QQer that likes to look down on people that stashed their chests . . . 1 coin or 50k coin

It's similar to the platinum boxes and would make the chest usable again.

You do realize that there are people with dozens if not hundreds of those boxes? 100,000 coins can be gotten through less than 30 minutes' worth of grinding. However, those boxes, they take about a second to open. And even if they'd have something like 10% chance for the 100,000 coins, multiply that by several thousands and boom, you got yourself an instant increase in coin in the circulation that would most likely amount to hundreds of millions.

Making the Chest of Coins free to open would be like making counterfeiting legal in the real world. It would totally **** up things. And besides, the chest is not there for the coins, its sole purpose was to rise the prices of Gold to a minimum of about 195,000. And it worked. Now, it is just a relic of the past, unless they decide to take a long break from the packs and sales, which could let the gold prices cool down to around the 200,000 range.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.