Fist sin?

2»

Comments

• oreoroe
    oreoroe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    im a noob sayin this but look at the attack speed...
    if dagger hits 4220-5212 and attacks at 2.22/sec and fist hits 3065-3515 and attacks at 4.00/sec, at lowest possible damage...
    Dagger: 4220 x 2.22= 9324 damage in one sec, crit 26%
    Fist: 3065 4.00= 122260 damage in one sec, crit 30%
    ...im a noob sayin this but id say fist was better =S
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    nirvana would be better because its what sins would use in order to get closer to 5 atk per second with other gear.

i mean u guys act as if sins cant close the gap in that -.1 interval fists have over daggers now.

but ill give benefit of the doubt and say fist would be better to use over daggers if u cant afford or dont have the time to invest any time or effort into building ur char.

at lvl 100 tho u should have the funds to atleast start getting good gear for ur char. its honestly not that hard

most 100 sins even with nirvana daggers still wont have rank 8. thats the difference in a fist striking at 4 APS with all the rest of the gear and a sin swinging at 2.85. even with rank 4/6 top you swing at 3.33. thats a lot of damage a dagger has to make up.

in short, yes, it is hard for a sin to close that gap as every piece of int gear a sin gets a bm could also get (except the top which makes their APS equal but the sin needing another piece of gear to accomplish it)
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The rank 6 daggers. Look at them. they have -interval.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Not out yet.
  • PinkSuccubuS - Lost City
    PinkSuccubuS - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ummm one question why in hell u wana hit 5 hit per sec if ur a SIN.
    GO BladeMaster
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Why not? What else are you going to do? Spam skills so you do less damage?
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    ummm one question why in hell u wana hit 5 hit per sec if ur a SIN.
    GO BladeMaster

because Sins can stunlock a single target better. sins can stealth, pick their targets, better survivability solo and in 1v1 situations. sins also have higher DPS due to much higher dex than a BM will have.

if i want to fight in groups i use my wiz. if i want to run around alone and pick on solo targets i use my sin.

GG still swing slower than a fist with -int. oh, and rank 6 daggers arent out yet. only in the database b:bye
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    most 100 sins even with nirvana daggers still wont have rank 8. thats the difference in a fist striking at 4 APS with all the rest of the gear and a sin swinging at 2.85. even with rank 4/6 top you swing at 3.33. thats a lot of damage a dagger has to make up.

in short, yes, it is hard for a sin to close that gap as every piece of int gear a sin gets a bm could also get (except the top which makes their APS equal but the sin needing another piece of gear to accomplish it)

you dont need rank8 top anymore. its been proven u can get 5 atk per sec without rank 8. this is even more true once sins go demon.
  • PinkSuccubuS - Lost City
    PinkSuccubuS - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol fine then i go play my own fist barb and if asked i tell them if sin archer can why cant my barb use fist heck why not have wiz/cleric/veno heck lets all go fist oo why cos we canb:laugh
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    you dont need rank8 top anymore. its been proven u can get 5 atk per sec without rank 8. this is even more true once sins go demon.

yes you dont need it to reach 5 APS in spark. the point was how close to it you can get without spark. whith all int gear you can reach 4 APS. you could reach 5 even...but you would need nirvana daggers with -.1 and -.05 int on them
    lol fine then i go play my own fist barb and if asked i tell them if sin archer can why cant my barb use fist heck why not have wiz/cleric/veno heck lets all go fist oo why cos we canb:laugh

you've never seen a fist barb? they are pretty damn deadly too. maybe you SHOULD try it before you speak again
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if you had enough cash you could try this : http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4a253e52b90b68a7 for me out please?

wow thats really not that expensive and tt99 light armor is garbage should be reforged and G8 and +5 on end game gear kinda fail. At least +10 the weapon lol
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    if you had enough cash you could try this : http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4a253e52b90b68a7 for me out please?

wow thats really not that expensive and tt99 light armor is garbage should be reforged and G8 and +5 on end game gear kinda fail. At least +10 the weapon lol

thats not 99 gold. it's rank 8 armor. and for a sage skill spammer that's pretty good stats
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LA resistances suck even recasted. LA may be good low level but end game, it's plain bad armor.
  • woahhobo
    woahhobo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't know why i have
    +6 fish frost lv85 attack rate 1.54 add 1 garnet 1 diamond attk
    +5 dagger tt90 attack rate 1.25 add 1 garnet no diamond attak

my damage is still best from my dagger, why? because i look at my bloodpain(mastery+ no lost dex).

lol since you guys compare lvl85~90 to lvl100 weapon, i feel like dump these things up there, have fun.
  • Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think I'll go sage skill spammer. Though I do agree interval demon Sins have a greater damage potential, it's not really my style to just normal attack people. Seems a little too boring and easy for me.

Theres something really nice about completing a nice combo of skills keeping an opponent locked in place, stunned, and slept properly. And than killing them.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    I think I'll go sage skill spammer. Though I do agree interval demon Sins have a greater damage potential, it's not really my style to just normal attack people. Seems a little too boring and easy for me.

Theres something really nice about completing a nice combo of skills keeping an opponent locked in place, stunned, and slept properly. And than killing them.

well said, and agree it's quite satisfying though i'll still be going demon.

woahhobo wrote: »
    I don't know why i have
    +6 fish frost lv85 attack rate 1.54 add 1 garnet 1 diamond attk
    +5 dagger tt90 attack rate 1.25 add 1 garnet no diamond attak

my damage is still best from my dagger, why? because i look at my bloodpain(mastery+ no lost dex).

lol since you guys compare lvl85~90 to lvl100 weapon, i feel like dump these things up there, have fun.

BR much?

anyway..... fists at 1.54 APS

dagger at 1.25 APS

in 4 seconds your fists have struck 6 times, daggers 5

how much of a bonus are you getting damage per hit on those daggers?

if you're doing 3k with daggers and 2.5k with fists:

in 4 seconds your fists have done 15k, daggers 15k.

also, bloodpaint works with fists. equip crappy dagger, bloodpaint, fists, profit.

thats a poor way of showing too. you need more int gear to see fists come out higher.

with rank 4 top and 90 gold wrists those fists are 2.0, daggers 1.54

now your fists strike 8 times in 4 seconds, daggers 6

that 3k dagger goes to 18k, fists 20k

and there you have it. you're slightly lower damage fists our out damaging your daggers.

the whole point of this thread was to show a great alternative to farming for nirvana daggers/ waiting for rank 6 daggers to come out.

-.1 int fists are a lot easier to find than daggers.

killermate's giving up on teaching you idiots. i'm too stubborn. you'll learn or get further brain damage from having it beat into you.
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2010

-

In my opinion it's almost the best set you can get for sage sin (I've refined it abit more to need even less str and better mdef/pdef.).

I halfassed the refines and stones, because i didn't want it to look empty x)
  • Sovy - Dreamweaver
    Sovy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:bye killermate not teaching anything, and if i wanna farm my dagger I'll just go on my archer who actually got demon spark and not on a sin... and yup that lack of triple spark is b:angry

but i still wanna see if later dagger or fist is better, my friend got 4atk sec normal with dagger, 5 with fist of course but well if they got triple spark it'd be same attack rate anyway and i think u'd do more damage with the dagger, just still need to see when they 'll implement it....

but yeah if u rich enough to get tt100 fist I suggest u to just lvl a demon bm to 100 with demon spark and farm your nirvanna dagger b:laugh
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:bye killermate not teaching anything, and if i wanna farm my dagger I'll just go on my archer who actually got demon spark and not on a sin... and yup that lack of triple spark is b:angry

but i still wanna see if later dagger or fist is better, my friend got 4atk sec normal with dagger, 5 with fist of course but well if they got triple spark it'd be same attack rate anyway and i think u'd do more damage with the dagger, just still need to see when they 'll implement it....

but yeah if u rich enough to get tt100 fist I suggest u to just lvl a demon bm to 100 with demon spark and farm your nirvanna dagger b:laugh

97 BM on the same account atm and i don't plant on getting nirvana dagger, but r6 dagger for obvious reasons. Since it's not implemented yet, Fist > Dagger
  • Trawne - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    97 BM on the same account atm and i don't plant on getting nirvana dagger, but r6 dagger for obvious reasons. Since it's not implemented yet, Fist > Dagger

the midway version of nirvana dagger comes with -.1 int. you can also reforge the final until you get -.1 int

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/26598 - first stage TT99 nirvana upgrade

final stage has a chance for 3% crit 4 % crit, sacrificial strike (+ a few others cant remember atm...think attack level was one)

+ 2 other stats of which include -.1 and -.05 interval, 18-19 dex/str/vit, +max attack, +range, +acc.

it may take a few reforges but you could potentially make some amazing daggers
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    actually if you could use hh100 fists, you could even go HA instead of LA, making you omigosh so full of win. Fist bm with stealth b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]