Password changing problem

WrongTarget - Harshlands
WrongTarget - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Support Desk
Today my friend had a problem with password change after he changed password to new one by using my account-> edit password option he lost possibility to get into game, he can log into website but he cannot log into game...

the more funny is that i tried to help him and i tried to use exacly same login+pass data and i got information that this data is incorect however my friend can log in with this data...

we tried to change passwords, use recovery password option all the time same effect i cant login at all, he can log into website only.

So my question is is there any limit for the passwords ( we used only small letter passwords lenght = 6 and lenght 10 and some mixed passwords small letters + number) ?

How long does password reset last? ( when new password should work for sure)
How to fix this password thing?

Now the second problem about ingame issue by using npcs. Generally its the reason why we were trying to change password so i could help him in solving this problem.

Problem description:
My friend has over 1000 chips, i gave him over 20 mil in coins to buy TT gold mats from ysterious marchant in 1k strams city.
Chip cost for this mat is 371 chips and expected coin cost 7.95 mil
He had enough inventory slots ( like 10) and free slots in quest log ( like 5) however he couldnt see coin cost on any TT mat in mysterious marchant.

He is not able to buy molds too, not even dice ticket from mysterious marchant. Only thing he can get are lunar mats. Chips are highlighted start button shows good but there is no coin cost written and after pressing start button nothing happens.

I tried with my character and i can use all functions from mysterious marchant without any problem. So we were thinking thats his game client issue. So my friend reinstalled game patched it again, everything from 0 and the bug is still present.

How to ask for help in this case of bug since he is not able to sell items too in catshop, his mariage quest fail everytime he take it when his wife can do it etc.

How to fix it ?
Our of HL atm RagingTide lvl 95+ Veno and rising :D
Post edited by WrongTarget - Harshlands on

Comments

• WrongTarget - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    oh and forgot to add that tickets to customer service were alredy sent like yesterday and today next one without any reply
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For Tech Support tickets, expect 2-5-ish ANY days for a reply. Our job is to help you get into the game.

For Customer Support tickets, expect 3-5-ish business days for a reply. CS helps with GM stuff, guides you to gameplay resources, help with account and billing issues.

Since this is the weekend, please be patient for CS tickets to get your reply b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • WrongTarget - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    How about my problem can i somehow reset password in this case ?

There is possibility to log into website and change password or use recovery pass but its always changing password for website only not for game.

Ticket about marriage quest bug that i described was sent like 7 days ago and still no reply ... so yes im patient but everything has its limits
This discussion has been closed.