Looking for faction

Kyzarin - Raging Tide
Kyzarin - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Guild Banter
I'm looking for a faction that's not strict about leveling and activity (I can be reasonably active, but sometimes I can't be on for a couple weeks because of school--I don't always know ahead of time either that I'll be gone). Also, I enjoy helping people, so I don't want to join a faction where I'm too low level to help anyone (I'm currently a lvl 41 archer). Also, I'm looking for a faction that's willing to help me with boss fights, FB/BH's, and such like (including TT, FC, and the like when I'm high enough lvl to do that). I am *not* looking for a PK or TW faction. Simply put, I just want to have fun playing PW. Also, if there are any role-playing factions out there, I'm up for joining one.
Post edited by Kyzarin - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Fyrefly - Raging Tide
    Fyrefly - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    was wondering if u were still looking for faction. Pride is recruiting...we have no interest in TW or pk as a faction...we are fun and weird lol we dont judge our members and we help everyone with fb/bh...im personally a lvl 48 cleric so i try and help out the lower lvls with quests and whatnot but we always try to squad as a faction if not then we look to outsiders if no one is available and also have at my hands a lvl 7 sin if needed anytime i need him. we have quite a few 20- 30 lvls atm due to leadership changes. schooling jobs and family time are not an issue for as i have 3 kids(im not old lol im still a yougin myself and love the game) and a life somewhat lol. we worry more like weeks and months of no shows as i said work school and family time are priority so no problem there it is just a game and dnt expect ppl to just stop living. so if ud like to give us a try cool if not well ty for responding anyway. like i said we had leadership changes due to personal reasons so we trying to get back on track. i am the director of Pride and would love to have any and all classes and lvls as long as active but not necessarily daily due to lifestyles and timezones. Ty and hope to see u soon. u can pm me in game or here.