Warsoul of earth?

HippiePanda - Sanctuary
HippiePanda - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Barbarian
Hello.
I just got a lvl 13 helmet warsoulf of earth.
I wonder if there are better helmets for barbarians ?
I think it's more an Archer or BM helmet ?
what do you think?
Post edited by HippiePanda - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Carnivoire - Sanctuary
    Carnivoire - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i've had 2 warsouls of earth and truthfully, i don't think they're worth using.
    although, from my perspective, it is truly an amazing helmet due to its massive initial hp bonus along with it's +5~6 str bonus. although, it's mostly favored by bms and archers due to the bonus critical strike.
    although, in terms of it's usefulness and value, it's not worth it.
    i've had a tt80 helm + 5 with 4 flawless citrines, and it provided slightly less hp than
    my warsoul of earth + 1 with 2 immaculate citrines. of course, you could always refine it and trump most other helms in terms of hp. but here's my logic; a helm that provides similar hp bonuses obtained cheaply vs. a helm that provides slightly more hp and better bonuses for a fortune. i'd rather go with the cheap helm that gives similar bonuses in terms of hp.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hello.
    I just got a lvl 13 helmet warsoulf of earth.
    I wonder if there are better helmets for barbarians ?
    I think it's more an Archer or BM helmet ?
    what do you think?

Go get yourself a Forest of Wisdom/Helm of Holy Punishment
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Gimlett - Lost City
    Gimlett - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    At level 88, it's about the best helm you're going to get, almost entirely because of it's grade and the HP it gives from refinement. Forests wisdom is a little better it is also, however, double the price the last time I checked on Lost City (~40mil)
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Rather ☆Forest's Wisdomthan ☆Warsoul of Earth I presume.
  • Feral_Wrath - Lost City
    Feral_Wrath - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Consider this.

Forest of Wisdom gives +10 to str AND vit. If the +1% crit is that attractive to you, you could restat 20 points(and in all likelihood you wouldnt need a full 20) and get your crit and some accuracy to boot! For barb/bm/heavy veno its better in every way. But an incredible helm for all light armor builds.