Best PVE class for their lvl?

Remivaughn - Raging Tide
Remivaughn - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
what are the best pve classes for their lvls, lvl 10-20 21-40 41-60 61-80 81-100
e.g 100+wizard is the best
Post edited by Remivaughn - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I kind of want to say venos all the way through b:surrender
    Psychics and assassins have a pretty easy time 10-20.
    70+ Archers don't seem to have much trouble either.
    Dunno about the rest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    Dosinn - Dreamweaver Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Actually, sins are somewhat of a pain to lvl up till the low 30s, due to the fact that most of their low lvl skills, save Puncture Wound and Slipstream strike, suck. Badly. After 30, you get some useful skills, and leveling becomes easier. Of all the classes, Venos have the easiest time, seeing as their pet takes the dmg, whilst the veno dishes it out. High level archers and wizs seem to do pretty well as well, due to high dmg/high crit dmg. Bms and barbs, depending on who they fight, can do pretty well at high lvls, also. Just go after pure phys dmg mobs with those 2, and things are a peice of cake. And clerics, well, everybody likes their clerics. A lot of the clerics i know usually squad with someone for their quests, makes things much easier for them. xD But yah, there really is no BEST class. It all comes down to your own abilities as the player. If you go purely by a stat, then each class will have an area they rock in, and an area they suck in. Just pick a class, and start playing, cause unless you dump a BUTTLOAD of cash into the game, you arent gonna hit lvl 100 in a few days. Youll have to slog thru all the lvls just like everyone else, cept the uber cash shoppers.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For PVE ?
    Any class !! Just change build to fist then buy all - interval gear, tomes, potion, 100/100 genie.
    Then 8+ refines to all of your gear, equip the most expensive shard you can buy. (ctirine, garnet, or def lv stone)
    Grats you just win the game. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Yarly - Harshlands
    Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My veno was easier and faster at grinding than anything all the way up.
    Barbs and bms do OK until the swamps around 65, but after that it gets better.
    My sin was hard as hell to level from 10-20, got a little easier at 20-30, and then was easy as pie until the swamps, after that you will forget what a potion is.
    My archer was incredibly hard at 0-19, but after the 3* 21 bow and the new skills it gets easier with each level.
    I cant say much about the magic classes like wizard, cleric, psych, but I know they die ALOT in pve even with charms. Melee dont seem to die as much unless like i said the swamps around 65ish and any melee who's been in there will agree.

You might want to get a class that squads are looking for if you want to pve. Barb or cleric can get into a squad in no time.
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Barbs and bms do OK until the swamps around 65, but after that it gets better.

I cant say much about the magic classes like wizard, cleric, psych, but I know they die ALOT in pve even with charms. Melee dont seem to die as much unless like i said the swamps around 65ish and any melee who's been in there will agree.

When it comes to Barbs/BMs in Wraith Swamp (damn that place to hell b:angry) just be careful, and dont take on more than 2-3 mobs at a time. ALL Wraith Swamp mobs use magic atks at some point in their atk routine, and magic atks are a barb/bms one major weakness. High hp helps to a degree, but get 5-6 mobs using magic atks non-stop on you, and youll either be dead real quick, or have a busted hp charm AND be dead a little bit later.

With mage classes, be prepared to die. A LOT. Wiz and Psy have knockback skills, and you can get a knockback skill for your genie, but mage types (unless they use a Light Armor build) have very low phys def and hp. Youll quickly come to loathe ranged phys atk mobs if you play a mage type. But reguardless of which class you play, keep your cool, and dont get distracted, and youll do fine.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I would say Cleric,Veno and Psychic are later on though the rest get better.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I cant say much about the magic classes like wizard (?) , cleric, psych, but I know they die ALOT in pve even with charms. Melee dont seem to die as much unless like i said the swamps around 65ish and any melee who's been in there will agree.
    Can't agree with that.

Yesteday soloed fb39 (all bosses and mobs), tanked bosses at bh59.

I tried even kill some bosses at bh59 solo, but it takes too much time.
    You might want to get a class that squads are looking for if you want to pve. Barb or cleric can get into a squad in no time.
    Tank can get into a squad in no time.

Edit:
    Current level of my Wizard is 71.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Infliction - Raging Tide
    Infliction - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    End game fist bm is the best 1v1 pve class, mainly becase they have ability to spam demon spark, which makes them hit epically good.
  • _Garra_ - Harshlands
    _Garra_ - Harshlands Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Actually, sins are somewhat of a pain to lvl up till the low 30s, due to the fact that most of their low lvl skills, save Puncture Wound and Slipstream strike, suck. Badly. After 30, you get some useful skills, and leveling becomes easier. Of all the classes, Venos have the easiest time, seeing as their pet takes the dmg, whilst the veno dishes it out. High level archers and wizs seem to do pretty well as well, due to high dmg/high crit dmg. Bms and barbs, depending on who they fight, can do pretty well at high lvls, also. Just go after pure phys dmg mobs with those 2, and things are a peice of cake. And clerics, well, everybody likes their clerics. A lot of the clerics i know usually squad with someone for their quests, makes things much easier for them. xD But yah, there really is no BEST class. It all comes down to your own abilities as the player. If you go purely by a stat, then each class will have an area they rock in, and an area they suck in. Just pick a class, and start playing, cause unless you dump a BUTTLOAD of cash into the game, you arent gonna hit lvl 100 in a few days. Youll have to slog thru all the lvls just like everyone else, cept the uber cash shoppers.

Its tru beginning the skills suck .. but wen u end up maxing them (like i did) our hits will hurt.. on top of that high crit so u could easily 1 hit ko you
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Its tru beginning the skills suck .. but wen u end up maxing them (like i did) our hits will hurt.. on top of that high crit so u could easily 1 hit ko you

Slipstream Strike and Pucture wound are good skills, with Slipstream doing base dmg+ 100% of wep dmg+ 2900 dmg, and Puncture doing base dmg + 100% of wep dmg, with 4200 bleed dmg over 9 secs. Twin Strike sucks, doing only base+700 or so dmg at lvl 10. Raving Slash, imo, isnt worth the 30 chi it takes once you get to higher lvls (and yes, i know Sins have crazy high chi generation), but it doesnt top 1k in added dmg till lvl 7. And slowing the mob has pretty much no use, unless the mob explodes upon death. Deep Sting is nice, due to the fact that it sleeps targets, but its pretty much useless as a damage dealing skill, unless you use Puncture before it, and move on to another mob after using Sting. Knife Throw's only real use is to cancel enemy casting, and it only has a 70% chance of that at lvl 10. Rib Strike is the 3rd good atk skill you get, but you dont get it till lvl 29. After Rib strike, your atk skills are more useful, its just a pain in the **** to get to that point.
  • lamenickname
    lamenickname Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Best for PvE?,Not Sure
    Easier for PvE?,Venomancer all the way -- Easy as hell and the swamp at lv.65+75 its no different