Does Poison Fang work with other weapons?

TreeDee - Raging Tide
TreeDee - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Barbarian
Say I cast it in tiger form barehanded or with a weapon then I turn into humanoid and equip a sword, will the effect still stay?
Post edited by TreeDee - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _TheFallen_ - Raging Tide
    _TheFallen_ - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i think it will stay on because (i don't know how to say it) it isd like an extra damage but you won't be able to use the skill if you have a sword or other wep then you are supposed to
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Short answer: Yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Short answer: Yes.
    Hmm, interesting....Mine is still lvl 1 atm, but I use it everytime I'm planning to Tank or grind. Is it worth lvling? b:puzzled
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    At lvl 1 you're not getting any real added benefits from the wood attack. I don't think it's an imperative to level quickly, but I leveled poison fang along with the rest of my tiger skills, and I stopped leveling humanoid skills. At higher levels of PF you will see added damage, but really it is up to you and your gameplay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • TreeDee - Raging Tide
    TreeDee - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It says it's a percentage of my weapon damage. If I cast it with a level 50 weapon and switch to a level 10 weapon, do I keep the bonus from the level 50 weapon or does the bonus change along with my weapon?
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    At lvl 1 you're not getting any real added benefits from the wood attack. I don't think it's an imperative to level quickly, but I leveled poison fang along with the rest of my tiger skills, and I stopped leveling humanoid skills. At higher levels of PF you will see added damage, but really it is up to you and your gameplay.
    Cool, thnx for the response ^^. I'll maybe lvl it once I get my other tiger skills maxed and few other humanoid skills maxed (PA, Stomp and Garrotte) since my gameplay is more Tiger rounded 'cos I'm a pure Vit Tankerb:victoryb:thanks

PS: Only maxing Stomp and Garrotte for Sage Books, personal preference :P
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Well, as far as I can tell poison fang helps a lot well against earth elemental mobs and i found out in PVP too that it works against heavy armored ones (except BMs).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    It says it's a percentage of my weapon damage. If I cast it with a level 50 weapon and switch to a level 10 weapon, do I keep the bonus from the level 50 weapon or does the bonus change along with my weapon?

Not sure of this one. But it's safe to guess that it would change with your weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin