Coins

Shadoownn - Heavens Tear
Shadoownn - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Hey, this time is about coins last time it was about exp. Ok so can any one tell me how to get coins, i know about grinding, TT, quests, and creating a veno. can any one tell me any more ways? b:surrender
Post edited by Shadoownn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Helps if you can use a catshop. A lot of people farm mats and herbs and sell them, or craft low level gear and decompose it to get yiyuan stones to sell. If you have a decent amount of money, invest some in gold when you see it at good prices, then buy popular items when they go on sale. When the sale is over you can sell at a higher price again, making you a profit. You can also (right now) buy cheap tokens, then make things like shards and sell them for a profit. Or invest in them now and wait until token prices go up, then sell them.

If you can't use a catshop you can still sell things via the auction house, but you get less for it and it can be more difficult. This is the issue I have, not having a second computer, though I will sometimes set up a shop if I am not playing.

Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hm, im **** at making coins to be honest with you. A friend of mine buys popular molds, makes and sells for profit though?

Could be a way to train your manufacturing skills too.
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]